Hacking Errors playing burnt wii game

llee8820

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just downloaded the new sonic zero gravity game, burnt it and started playing on my wii with wiikey installed. A couple of errors occurred and I was just wondering if anyone knew what was the cause. Any help is appreciated.
First off, the opening movie scene freezes at one point, my wii won't turn off and Im forced to unplug the power to restart.
Second, when I skip the opening scene and start playing the game, sometimes I get a error, the screen turns black with white letters telling there was an error reading the disk and refer to the manual.

I checked the .sfv file and all the .rar files are good. There may be some other things that could be cause, but I just wanted some other people opinions. I use cheap dvd, playo's to be exact, but every single wii game I burnt ( 7+ games) works fine with the cheap dvd. Im also using the beta wiikey firmware that was released for SMG and not sure if wiikey released another update, can't check because the website is down. Im using a macbook, burning with disk utility, at the lowest possible burn speed, 1x, which takes 1 hour plus to burn and verify. I'm not why is it this game is not working good as the others I burned.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sonic Riders: ZG is a bad dump, and the only way to skip the cutscene that freezes is pressing Start on a GC controller connected to the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool