Homebrew Error With Wiigatorv0.3 i really need help

woodyman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Error With Wiigatorv0.3 i really need help
every time i try to load a backup wiigator gives me a problem it comes up with a message on another message and i cant read what it says any advice would be helpful, im sorry if someone has posted a problem like this but i couldn't find it.
i dont now how to upload an image from my computer to this tread sorry, im really new to this website[/URL][/img]

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiGeeLoaderios247-2channelsatonce.wad find and install that wad and you will nolonger have that problem.... I do know what mean by the error your getting

woodyman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there a way i can start from the start by uninstalling all the cIOS and and thing else so i can start from scratch?

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can unistall the cios through dvdx I think thats what I did , then I deleted everything ... all wads that were installed including the loader channels hbc as well and re-ran the hack with zelda....the only way I could get wani's loader to work was by using the wad

woodyman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i can see what you mean, im screwed though now i was in any channel deleter and accidently deleted cIOS36 so the hbc doesnt work anymore & i dont have my Zelda game to re-install hbc so ive been set back a fair bit before i can play burned games, i stilll have all my channels though. thx for youre help anyway

woodyman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
would you be able to do a step by step process of what you did to get burned dvds to work for me so when i reinstall i know exactly what to install and what they are called so it work if you have spare time....?including what program you used to burn them, i used img burn at 2.4 and 4x speeds and yeah... thx if you can.
smile.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jesus woody man - stop deleting things - you need to get zelda again and get it all back working and get ios36 back onto ur machine

try the october 23rd fix and see if that works for you

STOP DELETING any new cIOS will overwrite the old one so no need to uninstall anything

DVDx doesnt remove the cIOS it only stops dvdx from using that to run.

any files u need are in the oct23rd fix in my zip OR in the loader zip - get them both and try from that

camar3na

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
woodyman said:
Error With Wiigatorv0.3 i really need help
every time i try to load a backup wiigator gives me a problem it comes up with a message on another message and i cant read what it says any advice would be helpful, im sorry if someone has posted a problem like this but i couldn't find it.
i dont now how to upload an image from my computer to this tread sorry, im really new to this website[/URL][/img]

were the letters on the error message kind of overlaped? if it was like that let me know, i thing i can tell you how to fix it.

woodyman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i fixed my wii i got cIOS36 back i realised my wadmanager channel was working and it responded 1 in ever 30 times but when it did i got to install cIOS36 back so now my hbc back in action im back to trying to get the back up loader working.

yeah the were overlapped and very hard to make out and this was on the beta version.
i have upgraded to gamma and i get the error message 324 now. i believe i might have found a problem with what method i was using with imgburn. i didnt have the book type set to dvd-rom because i didnt have the right burner for doing that? would that be my problem or are there other things that you think i have done wrong??

i have tried a real game(bought from the store game not a back up) in the backuploader and it loads fine anyone got anysuggestions?

any help is very much appreciated

also Cios36 rev7 didnt install properly does anyone know why?? is it because i did the safe update 3.3?
just wondering if this help?

woodyman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Scrap all that..............

The problem i was having error 324 was all solved when i tried a dvd-r disc i was using dvd+r that was my problem all along...

i didnt realise that dvd-r were what you were supposed to be using lmao but now i do and its all working super mario galaxy (Legal backup) here i come!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran