Error NP-6158-0

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,i download Criminal Girl(PCSG00241)from PKGj and when game boot i get this error
2022-09-08-143947.jpg
2022-09-08-143951.jpg
i don't understand why, other games run smoothly.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,i download Criminal Girl(PCSG00241)from PKGj and when game boot i get this error
View attachment 326306
View attachment 326307
i don't understand why, other games run smoothly.
I can't guarantee this is the error, but the error that pops up when you're not using enso or don't have nonpdrm installed may be that number. I know it starts with a 6, and that it's four digits, followed by a 0.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't guarantee this is the error, but the error that pops up when you're not using enso or don't have nonpdrm installed may be that number. I know it starts with a 6, and that it's four digits, followed by a 0.
@godreborn ,i have the plugins and enso installed, the other games start only this one does not work, it seems that they are missing the patch.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it could be one of your plugins causing the issue. what does your config.txt look like?
@godreborn you were right,it was a plugin (vitacheat)that didn't start the game,i disabled it and now it starts, there is no possibility to modify the game in such a way as to make it work with this plugin too?

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn you were right,it was a plugin (vitacheat)that didn't start the game,i disabled it and now it starts, there is no possibility to modify the game in such a way as to make it work with this plugin too?
I don't know about it working with that plugin or rather having the plugin enabled, just not working with that one game. usually when there's a plugin problem, there's not much you can do about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: