Error Loading DSTT

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by RCintron, Mar 27, 2009.

Mar 27, 2009

Error Loading DSTT by RCintron at 3:45 PM (919 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. RCintron
    OP

Newcomer RCintron Member

Dominican Republic
    I received several DSTTs from DX, but one of them isn't working. When I turn on my DS there's a folder that says loading, then after one second appears another folder saying ERROR!. I tried putting the microsd in another one of the DSTTs, and it loads fine. When I put the faulty DSTT without a microsd, the folder that appears says NO CARD, and when I put it with a microsd without the dstt menu, i says ERROR!.
    I'm using the no-fake-killer v1.17, and it's a real DSTT. I'm also using the modified savlib.dat and infolib.dat

I've tried inserting the microsd with some paper to force a contact, I've tried opening the dstt and re-closing it, and still does'nt work. I reformatted the microsd using the panasonic formatter, to no avail.

Anything else I might try?

2. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    It might be a problem with the contact between the microSD card and the DSTT rather than with the contact between the DSTT and NDS. Try inserting and removing the microSD card several times, maybe with the shell off and see if the microSD card is making contact with the DSTT.

-Bri

3. RCintron
    OP

Newcomer RCintron Member

Dominican Republic
    I tried inserting the microsd several times. Doesn't work.