Hacking Error Code with Tinfoil 2345-0031

Bornofdreamers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone I had an old extra switch that I had been waiting to hack. I wanted to get Tinfoil (homebrew) to work, but when I try Tinfoil 0.2.1 my Switch gives me a error 2345-0031 and I can only reboot it. My Switch is firmware 6.1.0 running ReinX 1.7.1

I have tried many different SD card set ups, I actually had everything working with 6.1 but then new versions of everything that works with 6.2 was released and after upgrading the files on my SD card nothing was working, I couldn't even get into the homebrew channel. So I reformatted the SD card to exFat so I can play larger games. I reloaded everything I was using with 6.1 and now I finally got the homebrew channel to work (which was a pain since I'm running mac) but now it won't boot up tinfoil. At this point all I want to do is run NSPs and install them using tinfoil to play backups. Don't care about any other features for the time being. Its so frustrating because I had it working.. now tinfoil is being a pain. I never should have updated anything :( please help me out, thank you in advance.

I originally set up my SD card using the files from KosmosV1101 and everything worked after fixing the micro SD card issue that I needed to update to 6.1 (using choidujour) to make it read the exFat so that works fine now. After that I installed some NSPs played them and they worked great. A week later I updated my SD card using the files from KosmosV115 and now I have problems. I couldn't even get the Homebrew channel to appear after changing the files so after reseting the SD and using everything from KosmosV1101 again, I'm back to where I started except I can't get tinfoil to work so I can't play backups.

Running hbmenu v3.0.0
Running firmware 6.1 (updated from 5.0.1 using choidujour)
Attempting to load Tinfoil v0.2.1

Setting everything on Mac (i have no access to PC)
Booting up the payload through Hekate 4.2 (I even tried 4.5)

Bornofdreamers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said above, I clicked post and the page never changed so after clicking a few times it finally loaded and somehow it created 4 threads. Either way I am honestly trying to solve this problem here, can we focus on that instead.

miesssiee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm getting the error while installing through USB on my PC. So I don't have a tinfoil folder

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm only getting it with .NSP files that are updates. So maybe I don't have the right updates for my games and that is the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone