Gaming ERROR code 32004, maybe a semi-brick??

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Messy reddit thread, yuck. Why not just send the guy here instead of "reaching out to some people more knowledgeable than me"

But whatever, I'm not seeing where you got him the right hacks_hash file, you're linking him the latest version, while his priiloader is an old version.
You also linked him the source code to priiloader and said to put on the root of his SD card? Why? That's not going to do anything.

And there's a hard mod solution to bricks as well, not sure if you didn't know that or just didn't want to link it to the guy.
http://www.hacksden.com/showthread....-Flashing-Low-Level-Brick-(Full-Brick)-Repair

Send the guy here if you want us to help him though, doubt anyone is going to take the time to play middle man when they can just come here.

edit; the whole point is, he probably has disable updates activated in priiloader, he needs the correct hacks_hash to disable it, that's probably it.

Last edited by Illuminaticy,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Griffballchamp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You also linked him the source code to priiloader and said to put on the root of his SD card? Why? That's not going to do anything.

(Make an apps folder and place this in it.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Priiloader)

I did not tell him to put on root!!

edit; the whole point is, he probably has disable updates activated in priiloader, he needs the correct hacks_hash to disable it, that's probably it.

That is what i figured, but the wii isnt seeing the hacks_hash file, even though it is in his apps folder with the updated version of priiloader. What I told him to put on the root of his sd card was the "extra" folder that priiloader generates when it is installed. What just a troubleshoot. Also, there is no option to update priiloader in menu. The "check for updates" option is not there.

Maybe sd card slot is not reading??

Last edited by Griffballchamp,

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Make an apps folder and place this in it.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Priiloader)

I did not tell him to put on root!!
Referring to this one
That is what i figured, but the wii isnt seeing the hacks_hash file, even though it is in his apps folder with the updated version of priiloader. What I told him to put on the root of his sd card was the "extra" folder that priiloader generates when it is installed. What just a troubleshoot. Also, there is no option to update priiloader in menu. The "check for updates" option is not there
Putting an updated priiloader on the SD card doesn't do anything, as priiloader is stored on the console, he needs to update it via homebrew channel, which he can't do.
His priiloader is v0.4, so you need to find the priiloader v0.4 hacks_hash.
His SD slot is fine, he just doesn't have the necessary file.
I've already hit him up on discord so no need to send him here anymore I suppose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche