Hacking Error code 2168-0002 (0x4a8) on atmosphere

Deobulakenyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I was playing Animal Crossing, saved the game, then proceeded to home screen. I was trying to access my homebrews so i pressed album icon but i didn't notice that my left trigger button was pressed against my switch case and it resulted to error screen below. No matter what i try when i boot to cfw it boots to this error screen. Switch boots fine on normal original fw though.

Does anyone know the solution to this?

I am on atmosphere emummc 9.1.0 fw

Attachments

• IMG_20200324_113957.jpg
    IMG_20200324_113957.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,711

Deobulakenyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Were you on exfat? If so probably corrupted your sd card.

No. Fat32. Deleting idn_mitm config folder fixes the problem. I do not why animal crossing local play via lanplay doesn't work.

Sxos runs okay. I want to be able to make it run on atmos as it is my default fw.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A few, but everything was working perfectly. I just updated from M.17.1 to M.18.0 and then this problem appeared.
How did you update? Merging or deleting ?
Check your sigpatches (uptodate ?) and also your sysmodules (uptodate ?).
How do you launch Atmosphere ? Via Hekate ? (If so, uptodate ?), fusee-primary or Fss0 ? EmuMMC ?

Last edited by Maupiti,

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
How did you update? Merging or deleting ?
Check your sigpatches (uptodate ?) and also your sysmodules (uptodate ?).
How do you launch Atmosphere ? Via Hekate ? (If so, uptodate ?), fusee-primary or Fss0 ? EmuMMC ?
Giving the fact that the problem is on the cheats module and that there's a memory conflict with EdiZon on HOS 11.x and onwards, I think the problem is that that particular homebrew is just too outdated to work over current sotware.

Reactions: Natural and Maupiti

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Giving the fact that the problem is on the cheats module and that there's a memory conflict with EdiZon on HOS 11.x and onwards, I think the problem is that that particular homebrew is just too outdated to work over current sotware.
Yeah, that’s the « problem « with some homebrews accessing « certain areas « of the memory.
Could also be too many cheats for your game, try to delete some, and see if it works.

Last edited by Maupiti,

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah, that’s the « problem « with some homebrews accessing « certain areas « of the memory.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could also be too many cheats for your game, try to delete some, and see if it works
It looks like, because of how HOS 11.x handles memory, there's not enough to have Tesla running while EdiZon is on the background on applet mode, and that causes the cheat module to crash.

Reactions: Natural

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It looks like, because of how HOS 11.x handles memory, there's not enough to have Tesla running while EdiZon is on the background on applet mode, and that causes the cheat module to crash.
Did you try Edizon on Full access ram ? Or do you use Edizon on overlay ?

happygoluckygal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi im new to cfw
just updated my atmos with .18
but when i want to install games using awoo installer i keep getting this error code 2168-0002
already disabled ldn.mitm but still doesnt work
pls help and thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1