Hardware Error code 2163-0005

Techfix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

New to the forum, I repair consoles and have 3 Nintendo switches that have an error code 2163-0005.

I have looked on google but found no error code the same, has anyone come across this code ?

Or know where to look, i have had other codes before which i have fixed from replacing ic chips or reset but this one is annoying.

Thanks Ash

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

New to the forum, I repair consoles and have 3 Nintendo switches that have an error code 2163-0005.

I have looked on google but found no error code the same, has anyone come across this code ?

Or know where to look, i have had other codes before which i have fixed from replacing ic chips or reset but this one is annoying.

Thanks Ash
Try holding down volume +

Techfix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks that works but error comes back when restarting every time. Any idea what the actual cause is ?

Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks that worked. However it comes back every time I power it on. Do you know what is the cause?

Thanks Ash

theebassplayer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Done a little more research and found that 2163 on windows would be a misconfigured system files error, so nand would make a lot of sense.

I’m going to try a system restore if I can get it booting up with the volume + suggestion above

TheKiteKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try holding down volume +
Hi, just wondering how you knew that this would work. I'm having the same issue and was wondering if you knew how to fix it. Thanks.

Done a little more research and found that 2163 on windows would be a misconfigured system files error, so nand would make a lot of sense.

I’m going to try a system restore if I can get it booting up with the volume + suggestion above

Hi, did you ever get this to work? I'm just now having the same issue with my Switch and I can't find help for this anywhere else. Thanks.

Hi

Thanks Ash

Hi, just wondering did you ever fix this? I have the same issue with my Switch and I can't seem to find help for it anywhere else. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.