Hacking Error code 2155-8007 and 2110-1111

HeadHunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
After installing NSP files of >4GB or <4GB using Goldleaf I am experiencing the following problem:
Without Flight Mode I get error code 2155-8007 and using flight mode I get error code 2110-1111 and the question to turn flight mode off.

It seems I can't install NSP files without my Switch wanting to connect to the internet.

I'm running Atmosphere 0.8.7 on Firmware 6.2.0. I'm using 90DNS internet settings. MicroSD was prepped on a Windows PC after formatting to FAT32 with guiformat. Games were trimmed for FAT32 format using NSP divider (https://dmplays.de/nsp-divider/).

Anyone experiencing the same problem or anyone who knows how to fix this? Thanks.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Try installing them with Adubbz Tinfoil instead since Goldleaf is known to be quite buggy.
Have we got a new version of tinfoil that works on the latest firmware? I always thought Adubbz tinfoil became obsolete along time ago. I do agree GoldLeaf has never been the same I personally used n1dus but of course that stopped working.

Last edited by Reecey,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have we got a new version of tinfoil that works on the latest firmware? I always thought Adubbz tinfoil became obsolete along time ago. I do agree GoldLeaf has never been the same I personally used n1dus but of course that stopped working.
Adubbz Tinfoil still works on the latest firmware. What does not work with Adubbz Tinfoil is installing .NSP files from the SD card past firmware 7.0 but both USB and network install still function just as well and maybe even better than Goldleaf's implementation.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Adubbz Tinfoil still works on the latest firmware. What does not work with Adubbz Tinfoil is installing .NSP files from the SD card past firmware 7.0 but both USB and network installer still function just as well and maybe even better than Goldleaf's implementation.
Ok thanks similar to n1dus that does not install NSPs either. Shame because GoldLeaf is buggy we need another good nsp Installer similar to those.

Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: