Gaming Error-Code: 2002-1002 | Can't start this game.

Dragongray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
I buyed Mario Kart as a physical card. When I start the game I get the Error-Code: 2002-1002.
I already tried everything I found about this error. Reset micro-sd, another micro-sd, delete all, reset switch.

I can play all of my games but not mario kart.

I tried to play it on sysnand and for troubleshooting also on sysMMC and emuMMC with the original game and with nsp from the internet just to make sure my card isn't corrupt.

Thanks in advance.

arianadark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're booting Atmosphere via kips+secmon in hekate:
Open bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini, and then remove the line
"kip1patch=nogc" from your Atmosphere boot option.

If you're booting Atmosphere with Fusee:
Open atmosphere/BCT.ini, and then under "[stratosphere]"
add the line "nogc = 0" to force disable nogc.

Dragongray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mhh it sadly didn't solve the problem..
my hekate_ipl.ini:

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[CFW - emuMMC]
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=0
atmosphere=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock - sysMMC]
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

and my BCT.ini:

BCT0
[stage1]
stage2_path = atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin
stage2_mtc_path = atmosphere/fusee-mtc.bin
stage2_addr = 0xF0000000
stage2_entrypoint = 0xF0000000

[stratosphere]
; To force-enable nogc, add nogc = 1
; To force-disable nogc, add nogc = 0
nogc = 0
; To opt in to using Atmosphere's NCM reimplementation, add enable_ncm = 1

Zobotorus

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Did you solve your problem ? I have exactly the same. Last firmware 10.0.4 on my emuMMC, with last hekate and atmopshere update. When i try to play with carts, like mario kart or just dance, i have the error 2002-1002.

I have modified hekate_ipl.ini and bct.ini but it doesn't change my problem. I try to remove mario kart files and install them again with update but always the same problem.

All my carts work well on my OFW.

Aureliomjr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi,

Same problem here. If I give up to use the cartridge and try do download the game with tinfoil, it shows the same 2002-1002 error message. It happens with all my original games. When I create the emunand, I already have those games installed. Maibe that's the problem. Any clue?

Thank you very much.

mesmeriize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Same problem here. If I give up to use the cartridge and try do download the game with tinfoil, it shows the same 2002-1002 error message. It happens with all my original games. When I create the emunand, I already have those games installed. Maibe that's the problem. Any clue?

Thank you very much.

Take out game card, delete the app data. Then insert and download update for the game. If it still doesnt work, might be your save data so try deleting that

Parasigma

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have the same problem here, but just with a bunch of games like Mario Kart or Smash bros. I cant find any clue on internet. I update the sigpatches, with last atmos and the uptdated fw...But that two games doesnt work

Ojcovsky

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,
I buyed Mario Kart as a physical card. When I start the game I get the Error-Code: 2002-1002.
I already tried everything I found about this error. Reset micro-sd, another micro-sd, delete all, reset switch.

I can play all of my games but not mario kart.

I tried to play it on sysnand and for troubleshooting also on sysMMC and emuMMC with the original game and with nsp from the internet just to make sure my card isn't corrupt.

Thanks in advance.
Hello, i found solution. I have always up to date Sigpatches, Atmo etc. so all solutions from this and other sites dont work. Reinstalling game, installing from another sites still dont help.

I used game card to play and later i installed NSP with this game and game stopped working no matter i use game card or no.

My solution is: go to System Settings > Data Management > Delete Save Data. Now you need to choose game dont work and clean all save data for this software.

I know answer will refresh old post but it was for many ppl who actually use switch and can get this problem and can help in future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool