Homebrew Error accessing Eshop after downgrade

nickwhit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After FINALLY successfully downgrading my sysnand to 9.2.. getting emunand on 10.3.. unlinking the two.. and getting my autoboots working 100%

My final problem is in trying to access the eshop/updates on Emunand.

As it stands, trying to access the NNID config from Emunand leads to error 022-2634 because it tries to use the NNID I had on sysnand. And I cant access NNID at all from sysnand bc updates are needed for that.

How can I change or remove the NNID from Emunand now? Preferably (if possible) without having to format my emunand AGAIN.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After FINALLY successfully downgrading my sysnand to 9.2.. getting emunand on 10.3.. unlinking the two.. and getting my autoboots working 100%

My final problem is in trying to access the eshop/updates on Emunand.

As it stands, trying to access the NNID config from Emunand leads to error 022-2634 because it tries to use the NNID I had on sysnand. And I cant access NNID at all from sysnand bc updates are needed for that.

How can I change or remove the NNID from Emunand now? Preferably (if possible) without having to format my emunand AGAIN.
Format sysNAND.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Okay so you are gonna need to get EmuNAND Tool (Google it its on here somewhere)
Then extract your EmuNAND then reformat EmuNAND (Google Search TinyFormat for 3DS It won't delete your SD Card Items)
After reformatting go through the entire setup process
Now with that EmuNAND log into your NNID

Now power down and Re-Inject the NAND back into your EmuNAND partition and it should all work fine
(If you get an Invalid NAND Size error download the 1.0.1 Version of EmuNAND Tool)

Reactions: razorbackdb

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi how does Tinyformat work i've already backed up my emunand since i have the same error as the post creator

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Okay so you are gonna need to get EmuNAND Tool (Google it its on here somewhere)
Then extract your EmuNAND then reformat EmuNAND (Google Search TinyFormat for 3DS It won't delete your SD Card Items)

Now power down and Re-Inject the NAND back into your EmuNAND partition and it should all work fine
(If you get an Invalid NAND Size error download the 1.0.1 Version of EmuNAND Tool)
I presume that this is what you did, right?

AyanamiRei0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I've backed up my emunand already how does tinyformat work

AyanamiRei0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nevermind i've fixed my issue i formatted my emunand though system setting and that let me link my nnid to my emunand one more question does emunand have my friend code inside of it since i did do a backup before i formatted my emunand

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So to get the eshop running again you just go to system settings (in emunand) and chose format ? Do u remove sd card before choosing to do this?

I'm having the same issue same error code

AyanamiRei0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You just have to make an emunand backup and a backup of your nand's folder in sdmc:/Nintendo 3DS/, then format emunand in system settings, re-link your NNID in your newly formatted emunand, then restore emunand backup and restore your folder in Nintendo 3DS so you don't lose your games and your saves.

use EmuNAND Tool (Google it its on here somewhere) to make the emunand backup

that's what i did.

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a NAND backup before I unlinked do I make another 0.o or I can just restore that and how do I restore through the same process gateway screen ? I have a nand bin and 3 folders in my Nintendo 3ds folder

AyanamiRei0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would make another emunand backup using EmuNAND Tool just to be safe you can also use that to restore the emunand backup that's what i did
You just have to make an emunand backup and a backup of your nand's folder in sdmc:/Nintendo 3DS/, then format emunand in system settings, re-link your NNID in your newly formatted emunand, then restore emunand backup and restore your folder in Nintendo 3DS so you don't lose your games and your saves.

AyanamiRei0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Once you've formatted the emunand and linked your nnid make sure you format the emunand though the system settings inside emunand but before that make a back up of the emunand using the EmuNAND Tool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: