Hacking Error 559 PLEASE help!!! =(

felix1988

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hi everyone,thanks for viewing but it would be even better if u could help. i used quite a no. of dvd-r disc to try alr. i m using imation 1-16x disc to burn my backup and nero as the burning tool. i keep getting this error 559 from neo gamma . i follow the instruction to burn at 2x too pls help me

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont burn at 2x there is no need are they plus or minus dvds and also use imageburn not nero

and next time dont make two posts

felix1988

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i rmb seeing some post , saying using imgburn and change booktype is it require?

btw i m burning super mario galaxy and using mashita dvd ram uj-841

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
use Imgburn to burn your iso, burn at 4x speed and use good - (minus) media , you can also use + (plus) media but i found that - media works on all non chipped Wii's

felix1988

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i just tried . it still fails me .. witht the same error 559 . any1 who have the same error ? is it the problem with the burner?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
use ImgBurn and set at AWS (Auto Writting Speed), Imation is a terrible media, terrible horrible shitty crappy.....how many more words do you need to run to office depot and buy verbatim or sony..?? although I'm only saying this cause everybody is talking about media writting, but you should send a PM to WiiPower to see if he knows what this means...!!
wink.gif

felix1988

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ok its my fualt that i did not read before purchasing but i did check that there are ppl using the similar dvd and sucess with it with 9/10 disc rates

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mate just use auto speed check you have everything installed and you should be ok as for media as long as it -r it dont mater i have used the works to the best and never had a bad burn

p.s i have a lg burner and burn at 20x all the time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la