Error 559 PLEASE help!!! =(

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by felix1988, Jun 17, 2009.

Jun 17, 2009

Error 559 PLEASE help!!! =( by felix1988 at 3:01 PM (1,052 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. felix1988
    OP

Newcomer felix1988 Member

Singapore
    hi everyone,thanks for viewing but it would be even better if u could help. i used quite a no. of dvd-r disc to try alr. i m using imation 1-16x disc to burn my backup and nero as the burning tool. i keep getting this error 559 from neo gamma . i follow the instruction to burn at 2x too pls help me

2. skedone

Member skedone GBAtemp Fan

United States
    dont burn at 2x there is no need are they plus or minus dvds and also use imageburn not nero

and next time dont make two posts

3. felix1988
    OP

Singapore
    i rmb seeing some post , saying using imgburn and change booktype is it require?

btw i m burning super mario galaxy and using mashita dvd ram uj-841

4. gjac1

Member gjac1 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    use Imgburn to burn your iso, burn at 4x speed and use good - (minus) media , you can also use + (plus) media but i found that - media works on all non chipped Wii's

5. felix1988
    OP

Singapore
    i just tried . it still fails me .. witht the same error 559 . any1 who have the same error ? is it the problem with the burner?

6. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    use ImgBurn and set at AWS (Auto Writting Speed), Imation is a terrible media, terrible horrible shitty crappy.....how many more words do you need to run to office depot and buy verbatim or sony..?? although I'm only saying this cause everybody is talking about media writting, but you should send a PM to WiiPower to see if he knows what this means...!! [​IMG]

7. felix1988
    OP

Singapore
    ok its my fualt that i did not read before purchasing but i did check that there are ppl using the similar dvd and sucess with it with 9/10 disc rates

8. skedone

Member skedone GBAtemp Fan

United States
    mate just use auto speed check you have everything installed and you should be ok as for media as long as it -r it dont mater i have used the works to the best and never had a bad burn

p.s i have a lg burner and burn at 20x all the time