Hacking error 424

lilzad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i get 424 error code which overlaps text when i am using 0.3g backup launcher i only get this error for house of dead. the game is a usa game but my wii is a pal wii could tht be the problem?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey your native language is english, so write in a way people can understand. Now do you know what bitsetting is?

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you let us know what burner you have (brand and model) i could help you find a RPC1 firmware with bitsetting capability for it

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I knew it from the post in the hacking forum. You need to set the booktype to dvd-rom on DVD+Rs or else the Wii can't read them. This is called bitsetting. Some burners support it, some not. And you might need to enable it manually in your burning software, just search there for a bitsetting option.

lilzad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
I knew it from the post in the hacking forum. You need to set the booktype to dvd-rom on DVD+Rs or else the Wii can't read them. This is called bitsetting. Some burners support it, some not. And you might need to enable it manually in your burning software, just search there for a bitsetting option.
i burnt other games they all work fine its just house of dead overkill tht does not work though

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
And you burned it to your new bought DVD+Rs? Or the ones you already had?

Insert the disc in your PC and open imgburn. It tells you the booktype of the disc somewhere, DVD+R is wrong, dvd-r, dvdr or dvd-rom would be right.

lilzad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
huh i dnt get wat u mean i got the game and just burned it using power2go i didnt do anything els and it worked fine i got 2 games which work but this 1 doesnt work for some reason
P.S
i do have dvd -R sorry just saw the dvd now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5