Hacking error:003 Can i save my wii!

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The first two replys are stupod of course he has non of those. Korean wiis cannot install bootmii as boot2 and when you update it removes preloader.

The only thing that can jelp him is if he can run an autoboot disc so you can run homebrew and install cIOSCORP 3.5s cIOS70

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh i didnt see that he had a korean wii... yup i think only an autoboot would work! (i dontthink savemiifrii would work either)

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That Wii can't be saved. If it had 4.2E there would be a slight hope for a PAL smashstak realease somewhere in the future. But with it being 4.2U and the region mods of modchips gone with 4.2 you are pretty screwed.

You will have to cough up the money and let Nintendo "fix" it. (even though you should be really mad for them intentionally breaking your Wii, but what are you going to do...)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mattjd said:
The first two replys are stupod of course he has non of those. Korean wiis cannot install bootmii as boot2 and when you update it removes preloader.

The only thing that can jelp him is if he can run an autoboot disc so you can run homebrew and install cIOSCORP 3.5s cIOS70

4.2 via nintendo ==> if cioscorp was installed there's a slight chance this might work. No cioscorp ==> no homebrew disc will work.

The only option is the exploit in the Lego Indiana Jones game, but that requires that the savegame for this is already installed.

QUOTE(baffle-boy @ Nov 5 2009, 01:26 AM) oh i didnt see that he had a korean wii... yup i think only an autoboot would work! (i dontthink savemiifrii would work either)

Error 003 seems to only happen on region changed Wiis from or to korean Wiis, so the chance was pretty good it was a korean Wii even if it wasn't mentioned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr