Hacking Error 002 Wad

davhuit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A few new games don't work anymore with the old tutorial (to remove the error 001) with the GenericPatcher and such.

They gave me a error 02 like the iso.

So, is there a new version of GenericPatcher or something else like that which can remove the error 002 from the new WiiWare Games Wad ?

Or another way to do so?

Thanks a lot.

davhuit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I just need to install the IOS 53 with "AnyTITLE-something" (I forgot the full name) and the .wads will work?

If it can help, I have the 3.2E firmware (with starfall installed).

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
Here you go

*NOTE* The below applies for english and NTSC some settings will change for other regions.

Tools needed:
wwpacker 1.8 (download from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?w5wawjdntz4)
common-key.bin (download from here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zauzn2zjjgy/MakeKeyBin1.1.rar)

Before you begin:
-Unzip wwpacker
-Use the MakeKeyBin (Self explanatory)
-Place common-key.bin in the wwpacker folder
-Place your wad into the wwpacker folder

How to crack:
1. Drag the wad to the file named _wwunpacker.bat. When the program is finished, press any key to close the window.

2. Drag the whole folder the program produced to the file named _wwpacker-IOS35-Plus.bat.

3. For the first option (Choose Language) press 2.

4. For the next option (Video Mode Changer) press 2.

5. For the next option (Choose Video Patching Method) press X.

6. For the next option (Fix 001 check) Press Y.

7. For the next option (Fix 002 check) press Y.

8. And the last option (Fix JAP WiiFit) press X.

9. It now gives the option to run any other programs but seeing as we have already changed it to NTSC and fixed #001 Error and #002 Error there is no real need to.
Now Press any key to repack the wad. Now press any key to close the window.

10. Now Rename your new wad whatever you want, use Wad Manager to install on your Wii, and enjoy your new game.

davhuit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks a lot for all your answers.

The last way is the one I was searching for (I'm already used to remove the error 001 with those tools, but I didn't know a new version were out with the support of the error 002 removal), I prefer to use that method than dealing with adding/removal of IOS when I can avoid it (and also, with that method, if I send a patched wad to a friend, he won't have to deal about modify with patching and such things so it's the best solution for my use).

I'll test to patch the wads this morning and will let you know if it worked or not
smile.gif

davhuit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's seems Nintendo modified the "Error 002" because the tutorial isn't able to remove the "Error 002" of "Dracula Rebirth Densetsu" (the patcher don't find any error but the game give an "Error 002").

I installed IOS53v4113.wad & IOS55v5149.wad, but it changed nothing.

Someone have an idea ?

Thanks a lot.

(I know there is already a patched wersion on the web which works fine on my Wii, but I prefer to know how to patch them rather than directly taking the patched version).

millan83

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davhuit said:
It's seems Nintendo modified the "Error 002" because the tutorial isn't able to remove the "Error 002" of "Dracula Rebirth Densetsu" (the patcher don't find any error but the game give an "Error 002").

I installed IOS53v4113.wad & IOS55v5149.wad, but it changed nothing.

Someone have an idea ?

Thanks a lot.

(I know there is already a patched wersion on the web which works fine on my Wii, but I prefer to know how to patch them rather than directly taking the patched version).

Hey man, i have exactly the same issue.

I'm running the game on 4.1U, i have both 53 and 55ios, y patched the game with the process described above and it launches the game with 002 error. I ran it with gecko multiregion and normally and it fails. The only game that fails so far and i'm dying to play it. Please help.

davhuit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Castlevania is probably an exception, because Ghost Mansion Party got fixed without problems with the usual tools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make up songs all the time "The driver in front of me shouldn't be allowed to breathe" that... +2