redsrule2500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have suggestions?

I just finished updating to 4.1u from 4.0u from 3.2u using the guide and now loading tiger woods causes a blue screen error#002.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!
smile.gif

dcoop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got something from the homebrew browser utilities section the other day that does just that..its called something like signCheck, the IOS sanity checker.

Finds out what IOS' you've got and makes a handy little excel file for you to list them in on your SD card(so you can open it on your PC and see..assuming you've got something on your PC that will open an excel type file.)

redsrule2500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HiBit said:
Try a loader with 002 fix.

Otherwise tell us how you load the game.
Version?
cIOS?
...?

I loaded a backup copy on DVD+R and the pre-game screen shows up on the disc channel fine.

I have 4.1U and did this for the cIOS:

QUOTE8) Install cIOS36 rev10 to IOS249 using Network install mode

and thanks Dcoop that looks quite helpful to remember all the crap I've done haha

Daisuke9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
redsrule2500 said:
HiBit said:
Try a loader with 002 fix.

Otherwise tell us how you load the game.
Version?
cIOS?
...?

I loaded a backup copy on DVD+R and the pre-game screen shows up on the disc channel fine.

I have 4.1U and did this for the cIOS:

QUOTE8) Install cIOS36 rev10 to IOS249 using Network install mode

and thanks Dcoop that looks quite helpful to remember all the crap I've done haha

Which tiger woods is it?
Are you using a backup or original disc? Since you mentioned you see it on the disc channel,and a backed up disc its not clear what you are using I have never seen a backup showup on the disc channel.
After my initial install tiger woods2010 worked just fine for me and this was before i updated to the latest IOS/cIOS thats out now. At what speed did you write your backup at. 1x 2x 4x? I wrote mine at 2x with imgburn.

Updating to the latest IOS/cIOS should not hurt even if you don't know what IOS is installed. But still, check here and ask If you dont know. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=170174

whathehell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also getting this error but not only one one game, I am getting it on several games and this just happen even before I upgraded to 4.1U

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried using neogamma R7? set it to use the anti 002 fix, works for my games that have a simmular problem, also try updating your cios to rev 14.

iceache

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
whathehell said:
I am also getting this error but not only one one game, I am getting it on several games and this just happen even before I upgraded to 4.1U

Update to a better loader.. like NeoGamma, which has 002 Fix built in

redsrule2500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to Neogamma, but I don't see any anti-002 fix option anywhere.

I tried loading, and it pretends it's going to work, but then I get a "DISC READ ERROR" in basic font/text everytime I try to load it past the safety warning screen.

Anyone have a clue what's going on? I'm 95% sure that the disc backup is FINE, it's burned on a Tayo Yuden DVD-R @ 4x. I usually don't have problems loading, especially not multiple times in a row.

I also started getting a huge error w/ a large code dump randomly when I tried the homebrew browser and when attempting to run Media Player for the first time. What's going on!
frown.gif

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
infinete said:
Have you tried using neogamma R7? set it to use the anti 002 fix, works for my games that have a simmular problem, also try updating your cios to rev 14.

AFAIK, the anti-002 fix has been REMOVED in R7. Might have to go back to R6 if you want that feature for the older cIOS.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, not removed... I think it's automatic. Must be because it loads ghostbusters for me. Much easier from USB but from backup it at least skips the 002 error. I just have to eject the disk just before the wrist strap screen shows up, or else it will freeze. If I get the timing right, ejecting and putting the disc back in allows it to load from disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch +1