Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
It may be that you need to change your LocalFriendCodeSeed file as well. That's found in the same place as your SecureInfo_A/SecureInfo_B file. (usually LocalFriendCodeSeed_B if you have SecureInfo_A and visa versa)

Best you attempt it on emunand first. I don't know if this file can brick or not if it's bad. If using emunand, try deleting it or replacing it with the one on your sysnand.

Don't attempt deleting it on sysnand. If the file isn't regenerated you'll probably brick and that's the part I'm unsure about.

Last edited by Apache Thunder,
Reactions: Blue

The Super Other

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you delete the right files the only thing you will lose is your friend list and friend code.

I'll go ahead and mention the exact folder locations:

All regions:
nand://data/id0/sysdata/00010032/

Japan:
nand://data/id0/sysdata/0002008D/

USA:
nand://data/id0/sysdata/00020096/

Europe/Australia:
nand://data/id0/sysdata/0002009F/

There is two saves you have to wipe. The main module which appears to be the same for all regions and the applet save data (that part is region specific)

Use something like godmode9 to go in and delete the files. Don't delete the folders. That's not necessary and may cause issues. ID0 equals the random string/letters the first folder in your data folder has. (this matches the ID0 folder on your SD card's Nintendo 3DS folder usually) That folder name will be unique to each user.

The file(s) you will be deleting have no file extension and usually have a file name of 00000000.

If after wiping this data your FC doesn't change, then the only thing that will change it is a new movable.sed seed.

So, doing this will allow us to link a different NNID / create a new NNID, correct?

Also, I just got off the phone with Ninty Support, and the verdict is these bans are permanent. "We currently have no information to give regarding when or if these bans will be repealed."

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
It may be that you need to change your LocalFriendCodeSeed file as well. That's found in the same place as your SecureInfo_A/SecureInfo_B file. (usually LocalFriendCodeSeed_B if you have SecureInfo_A and visa versa)

Best you attempt it on emunand first. I don't know if this file can brick or not if it's bad. If using emunand, try deleting it or replacing it with the one on your sysnand.

Don't attempt deleting it on sysnand. If the file isn't regenerated you'll probably brick and that's the part I'm unsure about.

It works!

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Could you or @Apache Thunder make a tutorial?

I first have to hear on how Procyon changed his LocalFriendCodeSeed file. Did he delete it or replace it with one on sysnand or from somewhere else? Once he's more specific on that I can probably do a brief explanation.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does online play work?

Well I can go online with fc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it's on emunand, try deleting it and tell me what happens. (assuming you can use something like godmode9 you should be able to recover it if emunand bricks. Do NOT attempt on sysnand!)

I got sysnand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: