Homebrew Error 002-0102 Help

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ctcert is in ITCM ram I think? From what I've been hearing. It's easily do able for any CFW dev. But you'd have to convince them to do it.

Also ctcert would have to be replaced everytime the console boots up as you can't "permanently" alter it.
An NTR plugin could do this right? It'd be a pain but a small price to pay

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ctcert is in ITCM ram I think? From what I've been hearing. It's easily do able for any CFW dev. But you'd have to convince them to do it.

Also ctcert would have to be replaced everytime the console boots up as you can't "permanently" alter it.

Also, any difference between o3ds ctcert and n3ds ctcert?

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue with that is you have to replace your ctcert with one from a different console...Your going down a slippery slope once people start doing that...
If I may ask, what's the risk with this? Why don't devs want people to be able to do this? Just because the obvious, they don't want people ban evading? Or is there more to it?

Last edited by MadMageKefka,

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What if I never went online with the game, just have it downloaded, is that still bannable?

I did use the Festival Plaza, but I only went into it and did the tutorial for it.

Last edited by Pikasack,

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To those who got banned. How early did you use it online and what services did you use? I had a couple wifi battles yesterday and checked this morning. Can still access eShop and connect online in Alpha Sapphire. Though I did version fix my CIA and reinstalled it yesterday before I did those online battles.... :P

FYI, the correct version the CIA should have is 0.1.0 (or v16 as the CDN sees it)
Or maybe they are banning people in waves, and just flag you after you played it, and the ban will happen in the next wave.

Btw. I just used the online functions in moon 7 days ago just to keep the wifi connected for using ntr client and it led to my first ban. XD
In the worst case I would need to buy another system or use my o3DS with my future sun cardrige to play online.
But it could be worse, for example if my nnid would have been banned, but this way I should be able to transfer it to another 3DS if needed, even if the support would need to help me xD

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone help me?Ive been in work all day and I've tried to keep up to date with whats happened but Im a bit confused.

I went on wonder trade once,and I have just checked my 3DS-I can get on my friends list but Eshop has an Error Message of 022-2812

Am I fucked or is this just a temp ban for 15 days that Ive seen thrown around? I have the cart versions on the way s will be dumping my saves and deleting the CIA files as soon as I get them

Thanks

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me?Ive been in work all day and I've tried to keep up to date with whats happened but Im a bit confused.

I went on wonder trade once,and I have just checked my 3DS-I can get on my friends list but Eshop has an Error Message of 022-2812

Am I fucked or is this just a temp ban for 15 days that Ive seen thrown around? I have the cart versions on the way s will be dumping my saves and deleting the CIA files as soon as I get them

Thanks
No idea if it's temp or permanent. Some are saying the 022 type of bans are always permanent while others are saying 15 days/2 week bans. We'll know in 2 weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk