Hacking Error 001 with Metroid Prime Trilogy

Rexobias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys ... I need a little help.

I have a Wiikey in my Wii (WiiKey 1) and the Wii had System Menu 4.0 and one old version of Waninkoko cIOS. Today I finally got a Double-Layer Disc to burn my Metroid Prime Trilogy ISO. When I finally tested the game I got the error 001 after booting the game with Disc Channel.

Then I tried to boot the game with Gecko OS and it worked ... until I choosed Metroid Prime 1 on the in-game Menu - error 001 again
frown.gif

After this I used Waninkoko 4.1 Updater to put my System Menu on 4.1 version and installed the cIOS 14. Everything gone good but I still got the 001 error. I've read somewhere that cIOS 14 removed the support of Double Layer Discs. Well, Metroid Prime Trilogy still appeared on Disc Channel, but I installed cIOS 13 b anyway.

Error 001 once again.

So ... what to do so I can play this game on my Wii?

Thanks for the attention and Help.

Rexobias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks anyway
wink2.gif

I searched but I didnt found this problem ... :facepalm: on myself

I just tested other recent games and:

Rabbits Go Home:
"System Update" appears on Disc Channel ... it's the first game i saw to beat anti-Update System of WiiKey.
I tried to boot it with Gecko OS but I got a blue screen with Error 002.

Need For Speed Nitro:
Error 001 booting it from Disc Channel, but no problems booting it with Gecko OS.

Well, let's wait and pray for a solution ...

Rexobias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Today I installed cIOS Rev 15.

NFS Nitro now can boot using Disc Channel
smileipb2.png

... but I still cant play Rabbits Go Home (Error 002 with a blue screen), and Metroid Prime Trilogy (Error 001)
hate2.gif

Anyone can help me?

EDIT: Rabbits Go Home works well using NeoGamma Rev 7 ... but I still cant play MPT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM