Hacking Enso wont install correctly really stuck

Rage_Of_the_Ancients

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was messing around with my tai folders and really messed up, causing me to have to reinstall everything. Going through the steps it seems im having major problems getting Enso to work.
Im like stuck at a middle point. My firmware is OFW 3.60. I got to http://henkaku.xyz/ - molecularshell installs, i open the application, success. Now when i go to settings, i see this -
Firmware.jpeg

Then, i open install the Enso vpk, and open the app. I hit circle to accept, and circle again to confirm. I get this screen -
Enso.jpeg

This shouldnt be how it installs. What SHOULD happen, is it should say success and then reboot itself, showing the enso logo at boot for the first time. For some reason, it just says success, and tells ME to close the application. When i do, i reboot, and nothings changed. I have to go back to the henkaku site, that reinstalls molecularshell, and i attempt enzo ago, but nothing changes. Im stuck in this weird loop. Ive tried opening enso and
1.) uninstalling (which enso does reboot automatically like it should) then reinstalling
2.) hitting square to fix the hack at boot, which doesnt do anything. It will say success, but no reboot and no change to anything.

I have been trying for hours, i dont know what to do. The only thing i could find that was relevant to me was a very old post saying, because i was fully modded with SD2Vita, but messed something up, forcing the vita to format my memory card, and am now trying to reinstall everything, that might have something to do with it. I also still have acess to home-brew from before the format oddly enough, such as vitashell, adrenaline, and the SD2vita config tool i used which i can still access after opening up the henkaku site explot.[/ATTACH]

Last edited by Rage_Of_the_Ancients,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
circle and then cross

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it even says it there

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and this is wrong category it belongs to psvita not psp category

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.