Enso Issues

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by godreborn, Aug 11, 2017.

1. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    here's something that's been bugging me: does the pstv have the enso boot logo? 'cause both times I've installed enso, the boot logo doesn't appear. it appears on my vita, just not the pstv. I'm worried that something went wrong with the install. and, considering how delicate enso is, it could be very bad. I've encountered a couple glitches to where the system wouldn't turn on as well. it doesn't happen that often, but it has happened (both times today and after I installed the myprofile.dat with that myprofile.dat generator). it never happened before that. and, the enso boot logo has been absent the full time I've been using enso. games and apps still run okay, and nothing glitches up while the system is on either. could these be bugs with enso? my main concern is that mbr error that I got when I tried to reinstall enso. ignoring it allowed enso to be installed without issues. and, so far, the system hasn't had any bugs until after installing the myprofile.dat. is this file checked while the system is booting up?

2. OperationNT

OperationNT GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2016
    France
    For your information, the PS TV doesn't show the PlayStation logo either on boot (the default logo when Enso is not installed).
    Maybe it is due to the fact that the "external" HDMI screen isn't initialized at the begining of a PS TV boot (for example, when Enso forced me to reinstall the FW because it detected changes on os0, the screen stayed black during all the installation instead of showing the "root" pink and white text).

Last edited by OperationNT, Aug 12, 2017
    godreborn likes this.
  3. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    thanks. I wasn't sure if something had gone wrong with my installation. yeah, it stayed black for me as well. it didn't do this on the vita, so u may be right about the reason for it.