Hacking ENOUGH WITH THE FLAMES

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
:sigh: another fanboy, I thought this nightmare will end soon

No your nightmare will never end!

Everytime you look in the mirror, or come into the R4 forums to troll and get your post count up, you will be faced with the awesome R4!

Try and learn to live with it.
grog.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Noobix said:
Raestloz said:

Everytime you look in the mirror, or come into the R4 forums to troll and get your post count up, you will be faced with the awesome R4!

grog.gif
Really, fanboys have been brainwashed.......

I'm ashamed I'm one of them 3 months ago, now I'm just a casual R4 user, well, at least I'm getting EDGE today, except regarding beve/Hexane26 (since he is an interesting dude) I'm not going back here anyway
rolleyes.gif

oh, and ENDscape, what's that card?

Edit: since I'm editing anyway for a typo, why don't I just say I'm more active than Noobix?
rolleyes.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Toni,
The only thing is, he comes up with at least one extra 'cracker' of a quote each day, and its just impossible to fit them in
frown.gif
...I need some sort of a rotating gif (perhaps with flashing lights) that shows up a different quote each time. Now that would be funny!

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
you forgot ppl like ozzymod who's fanning the fake r4 phenomenonso a quiet death wont happen anytime soon.

And im only talking good about the one i do own atm the R4-III (and yes, i do plan to buy the others just for the hell of it, Advance on order)

Just got an 8gb adata in today... loaded up Hulk and proceeded to play and save
smile.gif

But... that is my 3 year olds card... Don't have enough features for me... I'll stick with my Acekard RPG

ozzymod... hey i like that, but i mud more then i mod so
tongue.gif
(aardwolf.com if you dont know what a mud is!)

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I try not to be a fan boy and I do not think I have ever been one. I like the R4 it is the cart I own, however I do not think its the greatest thing that has ever hit earth. I still does what I need it to do and that is all I every expected it to do. Even if it does not work for everything I need it to do from now on then whatever that is perfrectly fine. Whne someone askes me to suggest a flash cart I never suggest the R\4 and when someone does I confront them and corect them.

Yes the R4 is the only mod Cart I own. And so far has been the first and only for the DS. I have been a user for over a year. Yet I still do not see the need for any R4 hate, when it was released it was a great card and did everything people wanted it to if it did not then it was there fault for buying it. And if they expected it to be more then obviously they did not read properly because as far as I know they did not promise anything they could not provide like some other carts I could but will not mention.

The R4 did everything it said it could do and has been loyal to there fanbase untill nintedo shut them down. Do not say you would do anything diffrent and do not say they promised anything more because the things that were "promised" were never done by the R4 group but by fans specilating, such as "real time save" or larger SD cards.

Edit: my bad for spelling as its not much of a consurn of mine right now... Far to tired to care about it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Dark^'^Knight said:
@Toni,
The only thing is, he comes up with at least one extra 'cracker' of a quote each day, and its just impossible to fit them in
frown.gif
...I need some sort of a rotating gif (perhaps with flashing lights) that shows up a different quote each time. Now that would be funny!
I know, he's still cracking me up......It seems like that "uber-something" dude is beves third account....He spells awful, just like beve, and the way he's expressing himself really reminds of beve.....so if it walks like a beve, if it talks like a beve....then....it must be BEVE!!!

rofl2.gif

What a guy..

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up, Nintendo didn't shut the R4 team down, they ended up stopping production and updates long before Nintendo started going after flashcard retailers in Japan.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Raestloz said:
I thought this is about beve
laugh.gif

Well, I never bash R4 users, nor the cart itself, so I'm cool

BTW, Narin, have I read this kind of post before? I think you've posted this kind of words before....

same here
came here for some good lols

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
Noobix said:
Raestloz said:

grog.gif
Really, fanboys have been brainwashed.......

I'm ashamed I'm one of them 3 months ago, now I'm just a casual R4 user, well, at least I'm getting EDGE today, except regarding beve/Hexane26 (since he is an interesting dude) I'm not going back here anyway
rolleyes.gif

oh, and ENDscape, what's that card?

Edit: since I'm editing anyway for a typo, why don't I just say I'm more active than Noobix?
rolleyes.gif

Rofl ...you think making a 1000+ trash posts in a few days makes you more "active" ?

Really it's pathetic, but congratulations on your awesome spamming. I bow down to your uber leetness or whatever else you and your bullying boyfriends feel you are.
bow.gif

Unfortunately in the real world, (where it actually counts!) we both know exactly what you are.
lecture.gif

I'd would like to suggest that in the future if you have nothing nice/sensible to say, you should just stfu and go get a life, instead of posting non-stop like a crack whore, and insulting kids in a games forum.

OK... I'm off to take my own advice.
grog.gif

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4, simply because it was the big "name" card out there when I first heard about them (last year).

Am I a "fanboy"? No. I know it's not the top of the line card, but the truth is... it plays 99% of releases and that's all I really care about right now. Why replace something that works?

I guess that's why I still drive a 10 year old beater car.

yabasi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the r4 =P i just question its legitimacy sometimes but im 95% sure its legit but =P ya r4 rox xD i dont really care for features... if i wana watcher videos... ill watch on the comp or tv and music just get an mp3 player cheap stuff -.- and doesnt run out of batteries fast >.> maybe the r4 died cuz they couldnt stop the manifestation of clones and fakes so they died of so the other ones dont sell MAYBE @_____@ Maybe dying is the new kernel ;D keyword:maybe =P DONT FLAME ME PLZ D: and im not wasting money on Cyclo or something >.> Probably die off later too. and i would probably buy the real games that i like when they cheaper ;D

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gman 101 said:
Aww... I came in here expecting a beve thread... only to be scolded for doing something I never did
cry.gif

Anyway, we should get a sticky thread saying that the R4 is NOT the best flash cart out there.
I though that was this thread was for?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=106...t=0&start=0

states r4 is not the best cart along with all the other stuff around the middle

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my r4ds still works fine. therefore it is not dead. arguing over what's 'best' is childish since 'best' is a matter of opinion in this case. you're basically saying "i have and like this one because it's got da da da da da - so it's the best!" no shit Sherlock, your opinion is obviously what you think is best since that's basically the definition of opinion. so if you think best is having the most features, then congratulations - you formed an opinion, don't try to force it on everyone in a condescending (to their opinion) way. information is helpful, not bashing and gloating.

my opinion is i bought my r4 when it was the 'best' back in the day and it still does everything i bought it for. the carts out now give me no reason to spend extra money for the new features they would provide. i will take that money and spend it on something else that i deem necessary. if you don't like it then you're an idiot because you missed the whole point of the above paragraph about not caring about other people's opinions on stuff such as this. also, balls.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone else see the irony in this thread? I mean, poor old Narin (GBAtemp staff, for those of you that don't know) made this thread in an honest & legitimate effort to ask members to ease off with the flame posts and, look what it became.
Seems, sometimes you can't even lead a horse to water, let alone drink it.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxYoQPhGaW8 +2