blizeH

Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
No sign of it on psxbox yet
frown.gif

They took my money for the Chinese version ages ago but assured me I'd be alright to get a G6 Lite English as soon as it's released, hurry up psxbox!
wink.gif

outiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well divineo.cn updated saying that g6 lite is released and backorders will be shipped at once. Still haven't got an email confirming my order is shipped yet (23rd July preorder). Hopefully will get one by tomorrow!
biggrin.gif

--MRB--

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
frown.gif

They took my money for the Chinese version ages ago but assured me I'd be alright to get a G6 Lite English as soon as it's released, hurry up psxbox!
wink.gif

You are familiar with the price diffrence between the English and Chinese version? The English version is more expensive and at psxbox you will have to pay the diffrence (about 15-20 USD) if you want an English one instead of a Chinese one.

Cheers,

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
frown.gif

wink.gif

Psxbox also took my money on July 07.
They told me “Dear Jeff, We must process the previous preorder first,please wait.”
Then I asked them to wait for the English version of the G6 before to proceed the shipment but since that no answer from them!
So I regret not to have ordered on HopeBuy
unsure.gif
!

outiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got my confirmation/ems tracking number at about 8pm today from divineo.cn. I ordered on 24th july so anyone who ordered before then should have it too! It says 3-4 days. YAY!
tongue.gif

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well divineo.cn updated saying that g6 lite is released and backorders will be shipped at once. Still haven't got an email confirming my order is shipped yet (23rd July preorder). Hopefully will get one by tomorrow!Â
biggrin.gif

I hope I will get my email soon from divineo.com (US). The passcard 3 and g6 lite still say preorder though. Oh well it is still early here in the states, just getting tired of playing my bought games.

iMad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well divineo.cn updated saying that g6 lite is released and backorders will be shipped at once. Still haven't got an email confirming my order is shipped yet (23rd July preorder). Hopefully will get one by tomorrow!Â
biggrin.gif

I hope I will get my email soon from divineo.com (US). The passcard 3 and g6 lite still say preorder though. Oh well it is still early here in the states, just getting tired of playing my bought games.

Ah, you mean that you'lll play games you didn't buy when your receive the G6L ? A very original way to acknowledge piracy
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -deleted-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop ctrl cing me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, here ctrl-Z
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ctrl u 2 u
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, that turned my tv channel, you got powers
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The fbi will be knocking on your door soon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They all went mad after looking at my browser history
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Why, cause beastiality is not legal in Florida yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history