Emunand CFW patchlog?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MaladroitJoypad, Mar 4, 2016.

1. MaladroitJoypad
    OP

MaladroitJoypad Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    Germany
    Hey guys,

got a few questions about emunand/cfw, which I couldnt answer with using google and searching through differents threads on gbatemp.

1) If there is an update on CFW; should I update immediately or spend hours for checking, if my games are still working after that update?

2) "main" question: is there a log for checking what the latest update on emunand/sysnand will do? Is there even a difference between them?

Maybe a bit offtopic and easy to google but:

3) Can I enter eshop on emunand?

4) Can I use my physical copies on emunand? (possible to auto-update? just playing MHX right now and the manual patching is quite annoying)

5) Is it possible to easy copy-paste my old Pokemon XY and ORAS savefiles from my old to my new sd card?

Its an O3ds EU with sysnand on 4.5, emunand 10.5

2. Scarlet

Scarlet It's Basically Christmas

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left

3. MaladroitJoypad
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    Germany
    The emunand is on the new sd card, but all my downloads, saves etc arent transferred yet, I was a bit afraid to do anything about, didnt want the break something. So, just simple copypasta the Nintendo 3DS folder to my new sd card?

Doesnt it overwrite the games and softwares on the new sd card? Will the nintendo network profile from my old sd card there too? That would be too awesome to be true..

Last edited by MaladroitJoypad, Mar 4, 2016
  4. MaladroitJoypad
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    Germany
    Push?