Emunand broken after updating Sysnand, please help

Audino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

I have an Oled switch with mod chip. Today my Sysnand was prompted to update and still works, but my Emunand isn’t booting anymore. It says a fatal error occurred when booting fusee, can not locate warm boot firmware. I've searched everywhere but can't find answers. The warmboot error fix doesn't work and I've updated atmosphere and hekate. What can I do to fix this?

1697133964954.png

Reactions: Waip

Waip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am having the exact same issue. Switch OLED with instinct NX V6 chip, 16.10 emunand and updated sysnand to 17.0
Tried updating hekate to 6.0.7 and atmo to 16.0 with new fusee, it still gives the same error message :/

Waip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need to launch cfw on sysnand in order to autodump warmboot.
Thanks for the advice, I got it to work again indeed. Here's what I did:

1) Launched atmo 1.6.0 on sysnand 17.0, it worked and created "wb_13.bin"
2) Then changed atmosphere to previous working install with sigpatches for 16.10 emunand, and it booted like a charm

Reactions: josete2k

Audino

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh my god I'm so happy it works again. Thank you very much!!! I was so sad that it didn't work anymore and it felt like I was the only one with this issue.

Reactions: josete2k

CapitolLimited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else has this problem, I fixed it by booting to OFW at least once using the Warmboot Error Fix from Hekate -> Launch. It might be named differently based on your own installation method, but whatever Hekate Launch option that lets you boot into OFW works (as long as it's NOT through Hekate->Reboot->OFW). No renaming files or creating any files needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol