Homebrew Emunand asking to update...

Matezoide

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before.

I use Menuhax to boot into Luma3DS. When i do, however, it asks if i wish to update.

The current version reads 11.0, is it safe for me to update on the Settings option? If not, what should i do?

I know Menuhax isnt very popular these days, but i admit i am too afraid to change it now. If i really have to get something else, what entrypoint should i replace it with?

Lotoonlink

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, you should replace menuhax with arm9loaderhax. It's much more stable and reliable, if I rember correctly, menuhax WILL NOT work on the latest firmware so change entry points before updating. If you change to a9lh you will be able to safely update any time it shows you this (make sure you have luma updated though).

Matezoide

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First off, you should replace menuhax with arm9loaderhax. It's much more stable and reliable, if I rember correctly, menuhax WILL NOT work on the latest firmware so change entry points before updating. If you change to a9lh you will be able to safely update any time it shows you this (make sure you have luma updated though).

Alright, do you have a fool-proof guide to replace it with arm9loader? Most of the stuff i am finding seems to be out-dated. I cant seem to find a guide that shows where i can update my current Luma either...

I know, i know, i am terrible at this, but i really want to make sure i wont screw up...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's one bad nightmare