lordszusi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi guys!

I have a question because i wont get ban. :D I split my 126gb sd card one 82gb and one 32gb. I copied atmosphere cfw files (from sdsetup) to the 82gb side. Succesfully make emummc. When I in hekate menu start stock(SYSNAND) I see settings-Data management 82gb sd card. My question is, if I install a non legit game or homebrew to the sdcard, and I play online stock(SYSNAND) with legit game can I be banned? I missed something? I wont launch non legit apps on stock(SYSNAND), just can I get ban because I have cfw files and installed content on sd card?

Engezerstorung

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the idea is to keep the emummc offline (or do use 90dns/incognito so it never connect to nintendo servers) whil having sysnand online as usual
if you do that correctly it will be like having two different environnement, the "legit non hacked switch" will not interract with what is in the emummc at all

and i would also recommand to not use "stock sysnand" but to launch sysnand without rcm at all (if you are not using autoRCM there is no reason to use RCM to go into stock sysnand anyway, isnt it?)

Reactions: lordszusi

lordszusi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
the idea is to keep the emummc offline (or do use 90dns/incognito so it never connect to nintendo servers) whil having sysnand online as usual
if you do that correctly it will be like having two different environnement, the "legit non hacked switch" will not interract with what is in the emummc at all

and i would also recommand to not use "stock sysnand" but to launch sysnand without rcm at all (if you are not using autoRCM there is no reason to use RCM to go into stock sysnand anyway, isnt it?)

Thats true, "stock sysnand" autoboot, i only use rcm for emusysnand. So I can not get ban because I have cfw files on sd card? Or recommeded remove sd card for "stock sysnand"?

Engezerstorung

Trophies
XP
Country
France
if you want to be extra carefull you can still remove the sd card for emunand and have another one for sysnand, but apparently nintendo dont scan the files to ban people, and if they did on day i think it could make them trouble (privacy issue and stuff like that)

Reactions: lordszusi

lordszusi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
if you want to be extra carefull you can still remove the sd card for emunand and have another one for sysnand, but apparently nintendo dont scan the files to ban people, and if they did on day i think it could make them trouble (privacy issue and stuff like that)

I will use extra safe :D I have a second memory card it is 32gb. I think it is will be enought for legal contects. :)

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you use both original and cfw from time to time, it’d be a royal pita to swap cards all the time.
afaik, it’s very safe with due diligence to use the same card to host your emunand and regular stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad