Homebrew Emulators And some help for Acekard

Arngrimgaav

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, i'm going to be buy an Acekard 2 and an EZ flash 3 in 1 expansion pack on the weekend and i'm look for emulators to run on the DS. I know there are other p[osts here and i was looking at them first(like the sticky threads), but they didnt show what emulators to use or are really old. I know some like lameboy, jEnesisDS and SNEmulDS, but dont know if there are better ones. The main console emulators i'm looking for are for;(also if there are other good ones worth looking into I would check them out)

NES
SNES
MegaDrive
Gameboy/Color
GBA

With the GBA im not sure how aswell. I've never done hacks or mods befor, so im not sure if i'm suppose to load the GBA roms and emulator on the acekard and have the ez flash just plugged and run the GBA roms form the slot 1. Or do I have to put them on the ez flash card and run it from there?

Blake1710

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi there

the ones you listed are probably the best ones available.

jEnesisDS
Lameboy
SNEmulDS
NesDS

those are the most recent versions GBAtemp hosts

also, acekard has native 3in1 support. which means that GBA games will boot straight from the menu.

It'd also be a good idea to download AKAIO, which is a custom firmware replacement. read through the AKAIO wiki for more info. it provides better support for games and homebrew, and has plenty more features than the official.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone