Emulating Majora's Mask

krzz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I would like some help to emulate The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask with decent graphics.

I mean, I would like to play it with "HD" graphics in 1080p.

So, what emulator should I use, and what parameters should I use in the emulator?

Thanks for your help!

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: krzz

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing it in HD depends on your computer, video plugin, graphics card, and monitor. Most emulators/plugins have resolution options.

I haven't messed with it in quite a while but I've had a great experience with Jabo's Project64. It can be obtained here: http://www.jabosoft.com/home
Glide64 also put out a great plugin, named Napalm, that works with Project64. I think their site died, but there's a link for a build on filetrip.

Napalm is compatible with Rice texture packs. There's been various fan projects to retexture Majora's Mask. Here's an example.

Enjoy.

Reactions: krzz

krzz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys, it's me again.

I don't understand how to use the "bluedard's Hi Res Majora's Mask" Pack. Could you give me some tips, please?

Also I would like to know if a such pack exist for Ocarina of Time too.

Thanks you again! :)

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Googling is also very helpful, especially for finding texture packs. Anyway, the folder with the texture pack content need to go in "~\Project64 1.6\Plugin\hires_texture\". You can select the texture pack from the plugin's options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: