GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, so i get to the step where i can create or migrate an emuMMC:
20220209_184532.jpg
259987286_673100047059042_7248900633242115155_n.jpg

I can't migrate because none of the options are available. When I try to use the creation tool (I select SD File) it thinks for a moment and then gives me 'Failed to init emmc!' error. I asked in the discord about this and some users are saying that creating an emuMMC is impossible if I can't boot my emmc so now I'm not sure how this was meant to work to begin with, I might be missing something.

yeah, me either unfortunately. I was excited about the possibility.

depending upon your skill/tools it looks like you’re back to buying one of the $25 emmc boards from eBay/aliexpress or doing a r/r/r like @Donnie-Burger mentioned.

Captain_Tid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tidfriction.com
XP
Country
Australia
yeah, me either unfortunately. I was excited about the possibility.

depending upon your skill/tools it looks like you’re back to buying one of the $25 emmc boards from eBay/aliexpress or doing a r/r/r like @Donnie-Burger mentioned.
Yup! All good, I really appreciate the help anyway in getting this far folk :) I've ordered a cheap blank board and a triwing and I'll keep everyone posted on my progress. This is a great community! And I thought forums had died out.

OhItsSlick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup! All good, I really appreciate the help anyway in getting this far folk :) I've ordered a cheap blank board and a triwing and I'll keep everyone posted on my progress. This is a great community! And I thought forums had died out.
Were you able to get the nand rebuilt?

Reactions: Danook28

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit