Hacking 'ELLLLP ME!!!!

Saiya-Jin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, So Ive followed all processes needed to use the Backup Loader, infact Ive tried 4 times.

But the problem I have is, once I have patched and burnt the game, I insert it into the Wii, the loader reads the game and gives me the option to boot or not. As soon as I boot the game, some code addresses come down the screen (I know thats normal) and then I have a sudden flick of green and then I am given a blank screen.

I have tried on 3 different ISOs on 3 different games that I know work thanks to the compatibility list but there has been no change. I have burnt the games using both Sony DVD+R and Sony DVD-R many times all at different speeds but no luck.

I have found a YouTube video of somebody else having EXACTLY the same problem as me. I have the link to the video below....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmpXaWCkJnk

Any help would be great thanks....

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modchip, best $50 you'll ever spend if you can a professional to install it.

Otherwise either its incompatible with your region console (NTSC) and you must regionfrii patch it or it just doesn't work, there is no other possibility.

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had this to mate had to repatch the isos then all was well, it has also happened from dodgey disk and yes i know you use sony etc but i hate sony disk do your wallet and self a favor go to tescos and get some dvds they work fine. also i have had it few time with 2 games on the list stated to be working and everything i try still cant get them working. what game is it your trying and have you region patched it as well?

Saiya-Jin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skedone said:
i had this to mate had to repatch the isos then all was well, it has also happened from dodgey disk and yes i know you use sony etc but i hate sony disk do your wallet and self a favor go to tescos and get some dvds they work fine. also i have had it few time with 2 games on the list stated to be working and everything i try still cant get them working. what game is it your trying and have you region patched it as well?

Alright cheers mate! Thats kinda annoying, I went to Tescos this morning to pick up some Sony DVD-Rs for the Wii games but as you know it didnt work. So the gear from Tescos is good enough? Do you actually use them for the Wii games? Its strange cos everybody recommends the high quality media and not to go for supermarket branded dvds. But if you say it works fine, Ill give it a shot. Ive patched the ISO's many times and no difference was made. Regarding region patching them, Ive always made sure I have PAL Isos as Im in the UK so obviously using a UK Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.