Elite Beat Agents freezing 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by moisesmcardona, Apr 26, 2011.

Apr 26, 2011
  1. moisesmcardona
    OP

Newcomer moisesmcardona Member

Puerto Rico
    Hello everyone,

Today I was trying to play Elite Beat Agents, and the game launched, then I selected the difficulty level, and selected a song.
    Just after the "GO!!" The game freezed, then the 3DS would not recognize the game.

I ejected the card and inserted it again, but then 2 of these would happen:
    1) The 3DS would let me browse the menu, but without the top screen image, and pressing "Open" freezes the 3DS
    2) switching between icons on the bottom screen freezes the 3DS,

I tried other games like Pokemon White and Yoshi's Island DS and the 3DS recognized them and launched propertly, but with Elite Beat Agents it would freeze.

I though the game was bad, but I tried it on a DS Lite which recognized it and launched it, so the game is OK.

Why the 3DS do not recognize it and instead freeze??

2. m3rox

Member m3rox GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Is this the actual game card or are you using a flash card? If it's the actual game card, perhaps it's a contact issue?

3. moisesmcardona
    OP

Newcomer moisesmcardona Member

Puerto Rico
    It is the actual game card, but this is strange since the DS Lite recognizes it and runs it, and on the 3DS other DS games runs perfectly.

EDIT: I think it was a bad contact since I blew into the card slot and now it is recognizing it. Yet it is still weird because it played back other DS games without problems

4. dropper

dropper Newbie