Electroplankton Mod?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Walo, May 4, 2009.

May 4, 2009

Electroplankton Mod? by Walo at 3:43 AM (1,309 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Walo
    OP

Newcomer Walo Advanced Member

Chile
    hi
    i'm looking for specifically a mod of electroplankton that eliminates de water sound from hanenbow (that is, when the plankton hit the water they don't make a sound)
    i believe there is no mod for electroplankton...i've searched (not like frantically searched, but i scouted) & couldn't find any
    if there is someone who could help me out on this (i don't know anything about programming so....), thanks in advance
    i will take comfort in any kind of electroplankton mod, so if someone knows where to get one, thanks also
    if there is no possible way of modding the game, please inform me so i don't keep searching till infinity....

2. Walo
    OP

Chile
    hmmm....
    then how about a mod for sun-animacule?? (removing the sound when you press the screen & the plankton appear...is that possible?)

3. Walo
    OP

Chile
    sorry for the bump....but i'm desperate here

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Electrokplankton is actually a game that largely uses wave files (as in those you can make with sound recorder).
    You simply need to open up the rom (see http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?f=...457&start=0 for the basics)

Now find your sound and replace it with silence (I do not suggest deleting it) or another sound.

5. Walo
    OP

Chile
    appreciated!!

6. Amak

Newcomer Amak Advanced Member

United States
    Would a 0 byte .wav file work as well?