'Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising' gets release date

eiyuden chronicle.jpg

Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, the prequel to Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes and the project of Suikoden creator Yoshitaka Murayama, has received an official release date today: May 10. The title will launch simultaneously on PC, PS5, PS4, XSX, XB1, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Game Pass.

While Rising launches in less than a month, the main game Hundred Heroes, is expected to launch sometime in 2023. To have an idea as to what to expect out of Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising ahead of its launch, be sure to check out our official preview article linked below!

:arrow: Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising GBAtemp Preview
:arrow: SOURCE

AndorfRequissa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a prequel if the game is released first 😂
a marketing gimmick where they advertise the sequel and if you don't like this first one they make it sound like the second one is even better than the first. i enjoy rpgs but there are some that sometimes are not thought out well and with depth. this marketing gimmick makes me skeptical these people can write a good story.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've wanted Suikoden back for years, but always get an uneasy feeling about these crowdfunded spiritual successors after the Mighty No. 9 grift. It does seem like maybe Capcom fired back with an actual good Mega Man 11 because of that. Bloodstained wasn't so bad outside of the Switch version though. Here's hoping for the best.

Reactions: gamecaptor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show