Hacking Edmire2k's Wii U Code ARCHIVE

Edmire2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have seen plenty of complaints, especially noob complaints. that Wii U game codes are unorganized, scattered, hard to find, and come from many sources. Me, being the nice person that I am, have decided to make sort of a small and fancy google site to store all of the codes I've come across, and have begun an archive, though, a lot of codes are still missing, some games are not even on the site yet, but i'd like to get as many codes as possible to make it easy for newcomers, or anyone, to easily have access to tons of codes on an organized site

Some of you might think this is dumb, if so, move on, no need for hate, I'm just trying to help.
Also, it is very hard for me, by myself, to keep up and add all the codes that are created, so if any of you would like personal access to the site and add codes yourself, it would be a huge help.

Like I said, there are some pages on the site that have no codes at all, so you guys can take a look. Please post any missing codes that you recommend here.

AND YES, I know there is a thread dedicated to Wii U codes but this is not that thread and all I'm trying to do is collect stray codes and build up an archive of my own.

Also please do recommend games that need to be added, and supply some codes to go with them. Thanks!

Here's the site: https://sites.google.com/view/wiiucodearchive/home

upload_2017-5-19_2-28-12.png

Last edited by Edmire2k,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.