EDM-010 3 beeps on plug in

  • Thread starter Thread starter cene
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 294
  • Replies Replies 2

cene

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 28, 2024
Messages
58
Reaction score
8
Trophies
0
XP
223
Country
Bulgaria
Hi, I have disc version EDM-010 with 3 beeps when I plugged in the power cable. Tried to clear the error log via UART but no success. After programming the bios with another dump the beeps stop but console wont turn on. I think the SB not started. Tried to replace the SB but same situation. Someone before me tried to swap DA9065 but all voltages are good - I have 1.1V and 3.3V for the SB. I think there is a problem with communication bios to the southbridge. Any ideas?
Also need known good working dump of EDM-010 disc version.
 
After programming the bios with another dump the beeps stop but console wont turn on.
Does the PS5 react at all on start-button-press?

If you sent me your original dump, I can check and see if I have a machting one.
 
Does the PS5 react at all on start-button-press?

If you sent me your original dump, I can check and see if I have a machting one.
No, no reaction at all. Where I can send you the file?

Sent to your mail.
 
Last edited by cene,

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted