ROM Hack Question EdiZon/sys-netcheat cannot access heap & reporting base version build ID (Project DIVA MEGA39's)

nastys

ナースティス
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Basically, I cannot use sys-netcheat anymore with Project DIVA MEGA39's and I can't figure out why. It just doesn't freeze when searching for any value and it aways yields no results. EdiZon has the same issue, plus it reports the build ID of the base, 1.0.0 NCA despite having 1.0.3 installed, even if I put a modified 1.0.3 main nso myself in exefs. I've also noticed that there's no heap bar and that the code bar is as big as the heap would be.
2020030307020400_.jpg
I've asked a friend to check if it works for him, and yep, it does. It shows the heap area, the correct build ID, and he can search the heap.
2020030313102900_.jpg

I have tried reinstalling both Kosmos and vanilla Atmosphère and even using his folders to no avail. I've also tried recreating the emuMMC twice and I moved all old folders on my microSD to a subfolder, so it should be clean. debugmode=1 is set and other games seem to work fine, while no version of MEGA39's does, not even 1.0.0 whose build ID is reported. Possibly related: I could create a coredump with twili just fine before, but now it just creates a 0-byte elf.

What could be wrong?

EDIT: after formatting the microSD, creating a new emuMMC, formatting it, and installing up to the 1.0.2 update instead of 1.0.3, EdiZon reports a different build ID, but I still can't access the heap.
EDIT2: it turns out my build ID is the correct one, not my friend's, for some reason.
EDIT3: after changing the value by editing the save, I can access it with EdiZon, but it's in MAIN instead of HEAP, which doesn't make sense, Also, sys-netcheat still doesn't work.

Last edited by nastys,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021