WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
This thread is very outdated. Please ignore it and submit your configs as PRs on GitHub or on Discord. Also, this is NOT a request thread!

Hi everybody! This is the official thread to share your freshly made EdiZon configs and scripts, getting help on how to develop them and to get the latest submitted configs that are waiting for approval before they get merged with the GitHub repo.

For help with the usage, development or reverse engineering of save files, feel free to join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/qyA38T8

Thanks a lot to all these people who made the config and script files you can see below. Also thanks to everybody who uses the editor and it's configs. EdiZon wouldn't exist without you!

EdiZon repository: https://github.com/thomasnet-mc/EdiZon
Config and Script repository: https://github.com/WerWolv98/EdiZon_ConfigsAndScripts

If you want to build your own config/script for a game, please check out our Wiki page: https://github.com/thomasnet-mc/EdiZon/wiki

How to submit

Every submission should be in the following format. Here an example for Hollow Knight by me:
Code:
SUBMISSION

Name of the Game: Hollow Knight
Config/Script author: WerWolv
Game titleID: 0x0100633007D48000
Small Overview:
      - Abilities enable/disable
      - Charms enable/disable
      - Geo, dream orbs, simple keys and pale ore count
      - Damage, Health and charm slot count
Editor screenshot: OPTIONAL
Known issues: None

It is also possible to post them on our Discord server by posting it and pinging me with @WerWolv
Submissions will be added to the thread as soon as I see them and get approved if somebody else who owns the game can report back that the config/script works without issues.
Thanks a lot for your submissions!

Approved Configs & Scripts

Super Mario Odyssey by WerWolv
Hollow Knight by WerWolv
Octopath Traveler Prologue Demo by shahmirn and SleepyPrince
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild by borntohonk
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition by borntohonk and loganavatar
Bayonetta 1 by madhatter
Bayonetta 2 by madhatter
Mario + Rabbids : Kingdom Battle by madhatter
Mario Tennis Aces by cubex
I am Setsuna by JojoTheGoat
Puyo Puyo Tetris by JojoTheGoat
Super Bomberman R by JojoTheGoat
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 by madhatter
Adventure Time by madhatter
Fire Emblem Warriors by CrisFTW and Brawl345
Not yet approved Configs & Scripts

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 by madhatter
Adventure Time by madhatter
Fire Emblem Warriors by CrisFTW and Brawl345
Party Planet by trueicecold
Golf Story by trueicecold

Known issues

• Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
  • Editing coins and similar stats doesn't work. This is a EdiZon issue.

Last edited by WerWolv,

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edited my coins and orbs for rabbids in Edizon (before i read its not working) and it reset allllllllll my items money orbs and unlocked/bought weapons so i gotta go way back to the beginning to reclaim them

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edited my coins and orbs for rabbids in Edizon (before i read its not working) and it reset allllllllll my items money orbs and unlocked/bought weapons so i gotta go way back to the beginning to reclaim them
Im sorry to hear that, did you not backup your save first

philo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
it may be that the Mario+Rabbids will need a separate version from the one that doesn't have the DLC? It seems to have a LOT more information in the savefiles now. And yea, I've been trying it myself and tried to edit too but every value just shows up as 0 when loading the savegame in Edizon and I can't really tell if it's an edizon issue or not.

Yomiichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yup.. mario tennis aces doesnt work.. it keeps reseting my story progression.. if anyone can give me a save with the rank 99 i would much apreciate.. i mid story so i dont want a 100% save.. idc if its at the begining i just dont want past were im at lol... thanks

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup.. mario tennis aces doesnt work.. it keeps reseting my story progression.. if anyone can give me a save with the rank 99 i would much apreciate.. i mid story so i dont want a 100% save.. idc if its at the begining i just dont want past were im at lol... thanks
it may be that the Mario+Rabbids will need a separate version from the one that doesn't have the DLC? It seems to have a LOT more information in the savefiles now. And yea, I've been trying it myself and tried to edit too but every value just shows up as 0 when loading the savegame in Edizon and I can't really tell if it's an edizon issue or not.
Issues reported on a few games in the mean time I suggest waiting for a fix
So is there a way i can edit it to atleast get my money and skill orbs back? I saw you posted a "fixed" version of the config will that work?

Or do i need to beat world 1 then edit?
Try the json's I sent you will prior EdiZon and let me know. Thanks

Last edited by Type_O_Dev,
Reactions: MarzDaindigo

velvetmxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have a rank 99 save, but it is right after you fight DK in the beginning.

Reactions: Yomiichi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over