Edizon cheats not saving on fresh boot

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't figure this out. I can enable cheats when a game boots. For example, Octopath Traveler, I enable 60fps, change a few graphic settings and everything is great.

When I come out of that game and go back on later, all the cheats have gone back to default, as in everything OFF. Can these be saved so they stay the same on a fresh boot?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't figure this out. I can enable cheats when a game boots. For example, Octopath Traveler, I enable 60fps, change a few graphic settings and everything is great.

When I come out of that game and go back on later, all the cheats have gone back to default, as in everything OFF. Can these be saved so they stay the same on a fresh boot?

Look here: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/At...831c/config_templates/system_settings.ini#L36

184713B5-047A-47FA-9139-F0AE838B72F6.jpeg

Reactions: kristianity77

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly do you have to change in the bot you've highlighted?

Edit /atmosphere/confi/system_settings.ini and change the line that says:
; dmnt_always_save_cheat_toggles = u8!0x0
to read:
dmnt_always_save_cheat_toggles = u8!0x1
notice I removed the ; at the beginning to activate the variable and then changed the 0 to a 1 at the end to set the value of the variable to true.

If you are missing the system_settings.ini file you can copy the template file from /atmosphere/config_templates/system_settings.ini to the correct place and then modify that.

Reactions: kristianity77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4