OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
edgeslot1.gif
A new version of the EDGE OS has been released, this version includes extra languages and an updated cheat file.

[title:Changelog]* Added new languages: Chinese Traditional, Spanish, Latin American Spanish and Portuguese
* Updated the cheat code database file
icon11.gif
Source
download.gif
Download

Thanks to Ryjuu for the tip!

D

Deleted User

This looks really promising... I'm definitely going to get this or a Cyclops Evolution for my next flashcard.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
The lack of a Cheat Editor still makes me use the CycloDS or TTDS card.

The provided updated cheats database lacks ALOT of newer and older game cheats.
Not that i use cheats that much (more to test stuff), A cheat editor to let users update the cheat database is
as important nowadays as a soft reset function on flashcards.

Alot of ppl will disagree with me, but it is a fact that counts in buying 1.
Cheats are importent as a function on a flashcard, but a good cheat editor is as important as the cheat function itself
The lack of it downgrades the functionality of the cards thus preventing ppl from buying one.

My EDGE will stay aside till a new uptate come sout to test or till a descent PC cheat editor comes out.

The EDGE team doesn't response to mails sended to them with questions if a cheat editor will come out to
update the cheat database on our own, witch is a pitty :/, i do hope the will release one soon.

XML support for cheats would be awesome to
biggrin.gif

Maybe the can change the cheatdatabase to the cyclods evo format or R4 format, makes it alot easier
smile.gif

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Edge is really shaping up to be a great card. Once a cheat editor is released, It will rank among the top flashcarts. (Personally, I think it already does, because I don't care too much about cheats) I'm really glad I decided to buy an edge.

I'd say just give it time. The edge hasn't been out for very long...

shurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so happy I bought this when I got the chance. If updates continue to come this frequently, I don't think I'll switch to another flash card again. I wonder how many more cheats we have this time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?