EDGE Help

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by thatguyz, Apr 25, 2010.

Apr 25, 2010

EDGE Help by thatguyz at 10:58 PM (1,522 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. thatguyz
    OP

Newcomer thatguyz Newbie

United States
    I just got a edge card and im having troubles. I put the edge.dat onto the card properly and I get the Sudoku Hudson or Hudsan icon. Everytime I press that I just get a white screen. The edge card is legit. Any help? Was I suppose to download anything else?
    EDIT:Im sorry >.>
    the guy gave my dad a iedge
    I think its been boot strapped cuz I get the sudoku icon.
    I add the dat file and the edge file and it still doesnt work.
    I only get a white screen now.
    I got the edge.dat is missing or something the first time I put in in my ds.

2. dbspanks

Newcomer dbspanks Advanced Member

United States
    I want to make sure you have the proper Iedge files, and not the edge files, and are you using 1.10 firmware? If so you should have a folder called either edge or Iedge, the iedge.dat file and then your games your card and if so all should work just fine.

3. thatguyz
    OP

Newcomer thatguyz Newbie

United States
    i have the right files but I found out that the iedge only works on my fat ds.

4. zabuzadarkness

Newcomer zabuzadarkness Newbie

United States
    I had the exact same problem. What I did was format the microsd with panasonic sdformatter. I downloaded this file http://www.edge-ds.cn/downloads/EdgeBootUpdate-v1-win.zip. I extracted it to a folder on my desktop and copied only the EDGE folder and edge.dat. Don't make any other folders until you verify that iEdge os loads. I then used a can of compressed air on all contacts. I know its a pretty basic troubleshooting guide. Hope it helps.

I told another person to do this and it worked. Good luck