khan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Anyone know if its possible to have CycloDS menu (w/ more features) on Edge DS? I am very well aware that Edge DS is a clone, hence my question.

khan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
I thought Edge DS was a plain copy of CycloDS from hardware to software. Oh well, Looks like I will not be using features like SlowMo.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not. The Edge DS is a budget cart in the same vein as the DSTT and Acekard 2. It doesn't use the same hardware or firmware as the CycloDS, but its firmware is made to look like the CycloDS firmware. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the CycloDS (nope, no slowmo, no real-time state dumps, no in-game menu) but it does what it's supposed to do very nicely: loads games, homebrew, media, etc.

-Bri

woof811

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello you can buy the edge DS in the uk from here - http://www.addictsupplies.com/index.php?ac...mp;productId=28

i have used addictsupplies about 5 times now , they are a uk website and delivery is royal mail first class , i have had no probs with them and would recommend them to anyone in the uk .

ps. they have a stock counter for each product , so you know before you buy if they are in stock or not .

woof811
yaynds.gif

danieldaniel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know Colourful Zone has stock of this card again at the price of 22.62 pounds with free shipping from their product notification. So far I ordered with them 2 times, both are good experience so you can have a try.
yaynds.gif

danieldaniel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theforbidden1 said:
SavageWaffle said:
DealExtreme.

dealextreme is not shiping i am waiting @2 months for my edge

DX now is always trouble with the shortage of the product. And in fact, their customer service is worse than before. Thus, although their price is cheapest, their service is not good as well. I will not buy product from them. I would like to pay more to get the better service and product without a such delay.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Leetmod.com now has the Edge for around $2 more than DealExtreme. They ship very fast to the U.S. When I ordered from them, they responded to e-mail within the same day. I placed the order in the morning, my product was tested and shipped by the same afternoon, and it arrived two days later.

-Bri

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danieldaniel said:
I know Colourful Zone has stock of this card again at the price of 22.62 pounds with free shipping from their product notification. So far I ordered with them 2 times, both are good experience so you can have a try.
yaynds.gif
Yup, ordered 4 from them a while back, it's been shipped and should be here anytime now before the 29th, can't wait.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Edge is not the same thing as the CycloDS. It doesn't have several features that the CycloDS has. If you don't need the extra features (and let's face it, most people probably don't need the extra features) and/or want to save some money, the Edge is an excellent choice (as are other carts like the Acekart 2 and the DSTT). But don't buy the Edge because you think it's the same as the CycloDS.

-Bri

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Torrunt said:
euphemism said:
You could just not buy an EDGE and get an Evolution.

What's the point of buying something that's said to be pretty much the same thing for double the price? Evolution is a rip-off
What? It's just more expensive because it's not a cheap knock-off like the Edge, but it's certainly not a rip-off...

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eric_guo

This post have been created in March and was last posted in May, please don't revieve old threads. Also your three post was about fundepots...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1