Gaming Echochrome (Mugen Kairou) Level B8 Bug?

chadtheyakuza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have any of you guys been able to complete level B8 on any mode? (solo, pair or others) Even though I can snap the pieces together fine my guy won't follow the connected paths. On pair and others the black characters will follow even the top paths, but the white character on the square block with a hole in the middle on the very top will only follow that blocks path. I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right. Anybody else have this problem?

chadtheyakuza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After some more research on Japanese sites found that level B8 is indeed messed up so all we can do is skip it for now. I don't know if any of you have picked up this game yet but if you like puzzle games this is a great puzzler with awesome BGM. Also if you get the Chinese (Mugen Kairou CHT) or the Korean (Muhan Hoirang KOR) versions they are both in full english. Both text and voice! It's fun and CSO'd full compression it is only a little over 100MB. Be warned if on a older CFW though that 3.90 CFW is required to play. Here is a Youtube video if you want to watch the trailer.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
B8 isn't messed up. All characters will turn left first if they have a choice between more than 1 path.
(Like, remember the left hand rule of mazes? I think the devs had that in mind when they made the game)
Do not snap top of the horizontal box to the top of vertical box. Instead use nub to manually link top of horizontal box to the hole of the vertical box.

It's kinda hard to explain, but the level isn't messed up. All 3 modes can be beaten and I have.

I've learned the characters' left turn behaviors while playing previous stages. So when I saw the square donuts of B8 stage I knew why it was happening =P

I don't replay stages for faster time, so my first attempt times of B8 are
Solo 1:51.6
Pair 0:43.2
Others 4:52.1 (That was a close one lol jump panels of bottom horizontal box really messed me up)

Godot0102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably have the Chinese version. So the Japanese version has Japanese voices then.

Ever since I played intelligent qube, (and iqfinal, iq remix and PQ1&2) I've really enjoy these types of games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-