ebay retro games stores

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by eriol33, Dec 24, 2014.

1. eriol33
    OP

eriol33 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    hey guys, does anyone know / recommend any ebay stores that sell retro NTSC games with international free shipping? (or affordable shipping). I have seen a lot of ebay stores ran by japanese people, they sell retro games in amazingly cheap price or affordable shipping (or free). However, I try not to buy any japanese games (especially RPG) unless they are super cheap because I don't speak japanese. I always prioritize NTSC first, but unfortunately most of the stores that sell NTSC games are US-based and the shipping cost is ridiculous.

I'm leaving New Zealand for good in few months and returning back to my country in southeast asia. most of the retro games (excl PS3) sold there are bootlegs, unfortunately. I will appreciate if someone can recommend a good store to buy retro games.

2. XiTaU

XiTaU GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2008
    United States
    Its just the fact Japanese post -> nz is cheap USA/Canada post is expensive its hard to get around these factors.
    Also most 2nd hand retro RPGs dont hold their value as much because there were many more copies made for their market.