• IMG_20160107_130041.jpg
    IMG_20160107_130041.jpg
    744 KB · Views: 319

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
Pythons has nothing to do with that, and That's also not how you use browserhax. what's your 3ds model and current version?

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Pythons has nothing to do with that, and That's also not how you use browserhax. what's your 3ds model and current version?
Sorry, i need to be more specific. i´m installing rxtools and i´m almost done. no problem with the phyton. the thing is im in the step, when i have to format mi emunand from the gateway page, so... i´m trying to do it but when i load the url, the browser kick me.

PSDT: OLD3DS 9.2.0-20U

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
Sure but... please understand, i´m on the step 5, creating emunand... so... i´m loading emunand 9 via http://go.gateway-3ds.com/ but the browser don´t load the page, just kick me...

so you're trying to use the gateway exploit to launch the homebrew browser?

Gateway browser exploit is unreliable (it's also NOT browserhax!) . Clear the Browser data before trying again.

I would reccomend you try 3dshaxx.nonm.co.uk instead. it uses the proper Browserhax exploits.

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thank you all very much. I have finally installed RXTools on mi O3ds 9.2. now i´m going to install some cia´s... one question, i can update the emunand normally?? i mean everithing like install the cia´s is better if i do it on the emunand of rxtools right?

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Thank you all very much. I have finally installed RXTools on mi O3ds 9.2. now i´m going to install some cia´s... one question, i can update the emunand normally?? i mean everithing like install the cia´s is better if i do it on the emunand of rxtools right?
yes, you can update your emunand and after... UNLINK THE NANDS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: