Earthbound Anything

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, a fraud who makes fun of those suffering from addiction?

I like to believe that people are fundamentally good, but people like you put a real dent in that theory.

Reactions: 1 person

RPGPlayer88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long does it take to complete 1-3?
5 or 6 years.

So, a fraud who makes fun of those suffering from addiction?

I like to believe that people are fundamentally good, but people like you put a real dent in that theory.
Ive shattered a lot of peoples dreams with my ruthless ridiculing of addicts and my earthbound fraudery.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
OHHHHHH!!!! i thought you were making a Mario reference. id say if you played non stop with no patches and minimal grinding and luck... a good day or 20. it all depends on experience. 'Ive never played mother 1 (go ahead Gahars, yes I'm a fraud who ridicules addicts) so i wouldn't know that well.
lol... I think i shoud have written Mother 1-3 instead lol xD

RPGPlayer88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OHHHHHH!!!! i thought you were making a Mario reference. id say if you played non stop with no patches and minimal grinding and luck... a good day or 20. it all depends on experience. 'Ive never played mother 1 (go ahead Gahars, yes I'm a fraud who ridicules addicts) so i wouldn't know that well.
lol... I think i shoud have written Mother 1-3 instead lol xD
haha yeah.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Mother 3 take place in the same world as Mother 2?
sort of. it takes place years afterwards, and on a different landmass.

How is that only sort of?

I mean, I assumed it was common knowledge that worlds can have multiple landmasses and the progression of time. Apparently not.

Reactions: 2 people

RPGPlayer88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which Earthbound do you recommend? as your first play?

I would recommend Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2; definitely the best Earthbound.

If you like the story, then definitely check out the expanded universe; start with Promethius Earthbound.
sorry i haven't been on in a while, personally i recommend super earthbound bros. 3 as a first play, or earthbound fantasy 4, definitely a good game. I'm actually listening to its random battle theme as i write this. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 may be something to play after playing something else, as it comes to late into the series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: