Eachmall.com/.me...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by dragonblood9999, Oct 9, 2014.

1. dragonblood9999
    OP

dragonblood9999 GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 27, 2007
    Canada
    my friend will let me use his Credit Card , to buy something on this site, but i want to make sure its safe before to use it to buy from them and what payment option i chose.
    i know some Tempers have bought from them in the past and had no problems. which is one of the reason

2. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    Ironically, I'm deciding what payment option to use on that very site for a GW3DS. They're a good site, I've bought from them before, but I used PayPal when they still had it. I'm not sure what payment service to use, because I've never heard of tenpay or GC, so I'd have to leave that to someone else to elaborate upon.

Edit: After a quick Google search, apparently tenpay is legit, although you should keep in mind currency rates as well as a small additional charge that tenpay issues, although it's less than $5.

3. Monty Kensicle

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    I've used them before, they're good. Takes forever for them to ship things out though but afterwards it takes about as long as other stuff from east Asia to arrive.

Logan97 likes this.
  4. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Tenpay must be new, last time I bought from them they ran through alipay.

Regardless I've bought from eachmall numerous times. Takes a little longer than forever to get your items but I've never had an issue with them.

5. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    used it back in january fine, got my gateway in 2 weeks

6. alphamule

alphamule GBAtemp Fan

Oct 24, 2011
    United States
    Old customer here. The only annoying things are inconsistency depending on which domain I use and their search engine. Oddly enough, I verified with customer service what domains are legit before logging in via the others and it turns out they all were.

They have always shipped it out in a reasonable amount of time to me. Is it unless it's on backorder or Chinese holidays? That's the part I believe happens where people sometimes have to wait 2 weeks before it even ships.

7. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    Yeah. I got an AK2i from them before the Acekard team abandoned ship. It took roughly two weeks to arrive, as was the DS Lite shell I purchased from them.

8. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    My experience with them has been negative. I'd advice against them.
    Luckily, I had paypal to back me up at the time.

9. alphamule

alphamule GBAtemp Fan

Oct 24, 2011
    United States
    More details? Took 3 months to arrive? Sold something they can never get in stock? Hmm...

10. dragonblood9999
    OP

dragonblood9999 GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 27, 2007
    Canada
    what?

11. alphamule

alphamule GBAtemp Fan

Oct 24, 2011
    United States
    Well if there's negative experiences especially, we need details.