EA = Electronic Anti-Christ

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why should I care about the opinion of a group of weirdos? If someone is to decide whether my soul will be saved or not, that's God, not them. Let me live my life, I'll answer only to your boss.

Besides, they are campaigning against a GAME because they know they can't attack the book. They look like complete morons if they attack the former, but like fascists if they attack the latter. What a funny, funny bunch.

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
It's obviously viral marketing by EA. Why would real protesters work so hard to make the EA logo so good? Seems to have worked some places...

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
EA is the anti-christ for entirely different reasons. There is only one thing that is more buggy than their sim games (do they even have QA staff?), and that is Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy for DS.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EA as a developer and publisher are terrible, it's the other developers working with them that make the good games. Aside from a couple of more recent titles, everything they produce is garbage or rehashes. And anyone protesting video games needs to get off their high horse, god damn religious windbags piss me off to no end with their idiocy.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Eh, there's a lot more atheists here than there should be. Anyway, I'm catholic, but these guys are nuts. Funny nuts, though.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Hadrian said:
They should target Activision, THQ & Ubisoft instead.

They're the real hellians, especially Ubisofts Imagine games turning you ladies of today into painted whores.
exactly my point!
bow.gif

they gain a little bit of dignity from me only if they made a new "Imagine: be a sex slave"

Acetic Orcein

Trophies
XP
Country
Trolly said:
cheat%20codes_qjgenth.jpg

Now THAT is win.
Seriously though, you hear about all these book and game burnings, it's all thoughtless destruction. Exactly what these religious groups should be standing against. Honestly, only in America
tongue.gif

QUOTE said:
EA is getting better, they have more IPs than a lot of other companies do, even nintendo.
True, true, it's just the DRM they put on their PC games everyone hates now. But they do churn out some good games, and their partnerships with companies like Crytek and BioWare have gone a long way to provide us with blockbuster games.

Cheat codes wont save your soul! Yeah that is pretty epic.
Although I am religious I really have no problem with these sorts of issues... unless it's blatantly obvious they are insulting religion/race etc.

On the bright side, I've decided upon a new signature.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sleep.gif
, they don't realize that Dante's Inferno is just a mere depiction of hell, not the real thing. I mean there's religion and then there's this...

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maz7006 said:
sleep.gif
, they don't realize that Dante's Inferno is just a mere depiction of hell, not the real thing. I mean there's religion and then there's this...
Just like why they removed the Hell references from Doom 3, because the religious wankers were being emo about it. They are games, they are not real and are just depictions of what artists percieve to be hell and demons and whatnot, doesn't make them real or accurate at all.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whoa, that's a ridiculous publicity stunt. And we believed it because we're stupid? Hardly, stuff like this happens from time to time, plus it's an official source, it's entirely believable.

QUOTE said:
I don't get it.
I was just meaning America tends to have the more flamboyant religious groups (if I'm terribly honest, because there are more ignorant and naive people in America in general, though of course that sounds pretty stereotypical and racist now I put it that way XD).

budrow66

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was about to say this looks like game promotion to me . If you were driveing down the street in a car, you wouldn't be able to hear them and the biggest thing on the signs is an EA logo. If you were a young video game fan and walked by them looked and listened it would just make you want to see the game to know if it is evil or not. LOL funny either way.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Reminds me of when Religious idiots threw a wobbly over Resistance because it had some cathedral in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM