Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
e3-electronic-entertainment-expo-logo.png

It's that time again, E3 2012 is upon us to bring hope and joy to many gamers.
Lets start the E3 countdown!

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just another 6/7 days!

I really want Nintendo and Sony to show some top class games for the 3DS/Vita.

Really excited to see the Wii U as most people are to see what Nintendo has up their sleeves with this console. At the moment it just seems like a Wii HD trying to compete with current gen.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm pretty interested in Konami's (mainly due to Castlevania), Microsoft's (well, I own a 360 so I hope they show something cool), Sony (wonder if they'll show any awesome rpg) and Nintendo's (3DS games and Wii U info, and they'd better announce MH for Europe and US)

Fibrizo

Not Valwin
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gona watch just the Nintendo one live and the others later due to the time i wish they were all in the same day.

This E3 will destroy and make lots of things.

Can the vita be save ?

Will the wiiu live up to the hype ?

What new games are coming to the 3ds ?

Can Microsoft keep up with the Kinect garbage ?

Is Pc gaming dead ?

TLOZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Is Pc gaming dead ?

1. If we can trust leaked information, it will overcome expectations.

2. They will force to keep up the garbage. Noboday wanted it in the first place. Remember that there'll be a Kinect for Windows... Gee.

3. Wut? Since when? Isn't it more like: Will console gaming die? I think they can coexist just fine.

D

Deleted_171835

Going to watch Nintendo's conference and maybe Sony's. Not even going to bother with Microsoft's conference as they're usually shit. It'll be interesting to see how Sony tries to save the Vita at their conference.

With the Wii U's proper unveiling and some new 3DS games, I'm extremely excited for Nintendo's conference!

HYYYYYYPE

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
gona watch just the Nintendo one live and the others later due to the time i wish they were all in the same day.

This E3 will destroy and make lots of things.

Can the vita be save ?
While it's not my current gen handheld of choice (yeah, some friends have them and I tried them, it seems nice and all, but I don't really like it's looks), the Vita is quite a good handheld, while it's clearly losing to the 3DS in software and hardware sales, it can be due to the fact that it still doesn't have many games out, whereas the 3DS has already been out for over a year, so it has quite a huge advantage there, I believe that it's sales will increase in due time (although I doubt it'll ever be more successful than the 3DS, not cuz of quality of games, just because it's a Nintendo handheld and all that).

What new games are coming to the 3ds ?

Kinect itself is actually pretty smart, the way they use it in most games is bad tho, it's an awesome idea gone terribly wrong, but most new things end up like that in the gaming industry it seems.

Is Pc gaming dead ?
PC gaming is far from dead, the graphics, processors and ram that you can dedicate to gaming in a computer, are far superior to anything a console can provide (even the Wii U will be inferior to a two year with a good graphics card, I assume), while there are less exclusive computer games, the ones that are exclusive are usually pretty damn impressive.

TLOZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kinect itself is actually pretty smart, the way they use it in most games is bad tho, it's an awesome idea gone terribly wrong, but most new things end up like that in the gaming industry it seems.

Kinect isn't all that bad..., but only ONE sensor bar can and WILL never work correctly (e.g. put your arm in front of your body and Kinect will - no matter what game you're playing - fail to recognize anything since the depth perception isn't good enough). And Microsoft refuses to update the hardware. But then again, who really has the space to setup multiple Kinect units? For a lot of games I feel that they would've been better - wouldn't they have been on Kinect.

Kinect is something you use for partygames. It's the same thing as it was for the Wii: Motion controls are fun for about a couple days, and then they become just tedious. I don't think any of you (who owns a Wii, of course) has played Wii Sports lately?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really excited for Nintendo and am pretty excited for Sony. Xbox'll be interesting, no doubt; it'll be better than last year (well, all of them will, really, but out of the three Xbox didn't do too great last year). This'll probably be the best E3 in at least 2-3 years.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Why can't they just tell us what they're announcing in advance, so we don't have to waste time watching streams full of stuff we don't care about and get disappointed in the end? The actual E3 show has disappointed me every time because I have to waste my time in boredom until they start showing something I'm actually interested in. I don't care about Call of Duty or the new Dance Central spinoff sequel side game extravaganza...

At least announce something that's going to get the entire Internet excited, like some obscure Japanese game the Internet's been demanding for years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-